Positon: Backend Java Application Lead
Experience Required: 5+ Years of Relevant Experience in Java Backend development along with some work on front end integration Lead in product development with good experience in Telecom & Healthcare Products is preferred.
Qualification: Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Computer Programming, Computer Science or a related field.
We are looking for a Back-End Web Developer responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your coworkers into the application. A basic understanding of front-end technologies is therefore necessary as well.
• Integration of user-facing elements developed by a front-end developers with server side logic
• Building reusable code and libraries for future use
• Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability
• Implementation of security and data protection
• Design and implementation of data storage solutions
• Independently own, design, write and test quality code.
• Excellent Java programming skills
• Experienced in Java based software development for enterprise applications
• Experience in Kafka & Redis will be an added advantage.
• Expertise in as many as possible of the following:
o MVC frameworks – Spring MVC, Spring-boot, Struts
o REST, JSON, JSON-RPC, SOAP/XML
o JDBC Driver
o Multi-Threading and concurrency
o Unix and Shell scripting
o Solid Understanding of basic networking protocols – TCP/IP, UDP
o Java SNMPv2, SNMPv3 etc. & TRAP implementation
o Various single sign-on implementation
o LDAP implementation
• Expert in Java/J2EE design patterns, ORM/persistence technologies Web Services, Apache Camel, JAXB, JMS, JDNI, Junit, XML / JSON / XSL, application servers (Weblogic, Websphere )and databases (Cassandra), Struts, Hibernate.
• Knowledge of application servers like TOMCAT, JBOSS, and WEBSPHERE etc. will be preferred.
• Must be skilled in Oracle and PL/SQL.
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git and Maven
• Strong experience in Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
• Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
• Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
• Excellent communication skills
3i Infotech (www.3i-infotech.com) is a global Information Technology company committed to Empowering Business Transformation.
A comprehensive set of IP based software solutions (20+), coupled with a wide range of IT services, uniquely positions the company to address the dynamic requirements of a variety of industry verticals, predominantly Banking, Insurance, Capital Markets, Asset & Wealth Management (BFSI). The company also provides solutions for other verticals such as Government, Manufacturing, Retail, Distribution, Telecom and Healthcare.
3i Infotech has over 1500 customers, including 71 in the Fortune 500 list, in more than 50 countries across 5 continents.
The Company's quality certifications include ISO 9001:2008 for BPO, ISO/IEC 27001:2005 for Data Centre Operations and ISO/IEC 20000-1:2005 for Data Centre Management Services.
The Company's Global Delivery Model provides for the best resources to be drawn from its vast talent pool across the globe to offer optimal solutions. The Company integrates its products and services to create customized solutions to allow you to undertake technology-based business transformation that allows reorganization in line with today's dynamic digital business environment.
Banking, Capital Markets, Mutual Funds, Asset Management, Insurance, Manufacturing and Government. Application Development & Maintenance, Payment services, Dataware Housing, Business Intelligence, Managed IT Services, BPO Services
Industries : ITES/BPO, Recruitment/Staffing/RPO, KPO/Research/Analytics
Skills/Roles I hire for: Bulk Hiring
level Hiring For: Junior Level