• Responsible for the support of the SOLIDWORKS PDM Professional
• Processes include PDM Pro Management, User/Group Management, Software Installation, User Permissions, Workflow development and documentation.
• Configure and maintain PDM Pro system and improve the processes described above.
• Executing and managing regular maintenance tasks.
• Managing and resolving level 2 and 3 service issues and requests
• Diagnose and solve a range of issues, including, but not limited to: software deployment, PDM, migration strategies, installation and licensing, and software performance.
• Training users, creating training documentation
• Work with both IT and business partners to develop recommendation for system (retain or replace) and business process improvements.
• Consulting the business analyzing requirements
• Implementing configurational and other changes
• Technical documentation of changes and writing user manuals
• Participation in risk analyses
• Collaboration with internal and external partners
• Provide weekly status updates on support
• Escalate issues to next levels for engagement and resolution
• Maintains contact with all organization functions especially engineering, manufacturing, applications and IT
• Server management, SQL maintenance
Any Engineering graduate, SOLIDWORKS PDM Admin Certified
• 5 -8 years of experience with PDM system in SOLIDWORKS Enterprise PDM/PDM Professional.
• 2+ years’ Experience in working with Servers as Administrator.
• Excellent communicator as well as have strong technical skills
• Ability to work well with people from many different disciplines with varying degrees of technical and business expertise
• Strong Analytical skills.
• Excellent facilitation, collaboration, verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to troubleshoot and provide solutions to a variety of technical and interpersonal problems
• 2+ year experience working in a mechanical engineering group in a manufacturing production environment
• Self-starter with ability to work effectively in a distributed team environment
• Hands on exp in PDM implementation as Admin
• Worming experience in managing Servers as Administrator for old to latest.
• SQL DBA certification will be appreciated.
• PDM Specialist, Admin and Expert certifications are appreciated
ANRAM SOLUTIONS is a new age company that provides quality IT services and Integrated solutions to the Industry across the globe, We offer a wide range of business solutions in general and services in the areas of Customized Software Development, Consulting and Workforce Solutions, in particular.
At Anram, we understand that our client's needs are ever changing and needs constant attentions in terms of process and people which are a company's most important elements. Our goal is to refine the business process through our expertise and knowledge, align people, thus ensuring that our clienteles are engaged with customized process and people that will propel their organization towards success.
We are looking for a PHP Core Developer, Laravel Developer, CodeIgniter Developer with the capability to develop a fully responsive web portal (both backend and frontend). He She must have proficiency in the development and maintenance of the website
• Minimum 12+ years of experience in core development in multiple areas, spanning .NET / C#, Java, Python, Powershell, JSON, Angular JS, Spring Framework, Node.js, etc Experience in architecting, designing and developing solutions using MS Azure
We are hiring for Govt. of India - MCA registered & Trade Mark, ISO, IAF, MSME, SSL certified company. Stay safe & Work from home. Call / Whats-app HR @ 9748378026 to apply for the post (Only serious candidates)
Online Data Entry / Form Filling / Data Base Administrator / Computer Operator
We are hiring for Govt. of India - MoC registered & ISO, IAF, MSME, SSL certified company. Stay safe & Work from home. Call / Whatsapp HR @ 9163740654 to apply for the post (Only serious candidates)
Our project entails implementing our pre-approved UI, constructing our API, connecting the two, and setting up our server infrastructure. This includes all associated areas such as database and architecture design.
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content