Hiring for IT Executive with 3-6yrs experience for a Law firm located in Fort. (Male)
Candidate should provide assistance and be accountable for the smooth running of computer systems within the limits of requirements, specifications, costs and timelines. Candidate will assist IT manager and other IT Assistant in the implementation and maintenance of the firm computing needs., Implementing and Managing the ERP Applications of the firm.
- Assist in hardware & software upgrades.
- Coordinate with teams and resolve all systems application and system issues.
- Support all daily inspection activities.
- Evaluate IT and electronic data operations
- Perform routine PC maintenance and updates for performance efficiency.
- Assist in maintaining Internet service, firewalls, and telephone systems.
- design and maintain workflows of application process and systems related to company.
- Administer and resolve applications issues, provide updates and perform root cause analysis.
- Plan, document and implement applications and configuration change procedures to ensure optimal Quality assurance for all applications.
- Supervise all alerts related to systems & applications and procedures and provide services proactively.
- Install and prepare tools required for proper functioning of website front line applications on regular basis.
- Perform root cause assessment and debug all issues on server domain, and availability of applications.
- Provide support and identify all issues and prepare appropriate documentation of all issues and solutions.
- Occasionally help with major IT application and /or system upgrades and maintenance work.
- Provide assistance in Managing information technology and computer systems.
- Provide support and identify all issues and prepare appropriate documentation all issues and solutions.
Hands on experience in ERP Applications.
Hands on experience in SQL Databases & basic network configuration.
Hands on experience of IT Hardware and Software.
Complex problem solving
Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Ability to diagnose & address application issues
Good interpersonal skills.
Possess a proactive, enthusiastic attitude towards challenging problems and opportunities.
Ability to multi-task and prioritize effectively, while ensuring a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
Candidates from Mumbai only apply. Hiring for Male candidates only.