Set clear and deliver objectives that are consistent with Assign Territory.
• Meeting with Dealers and Distributors & enhance the channel sales network.
• Sales: Achieving Month wise sales target, Planning month wise sales plan, Forecasting and implementation of sales plan and objectives.
Channel Management: Closely looking for Distributors and Dealers, Managing Salesmen (giving target and redefine their routes), Managing Distributors in terms of Primary & secondary, Distributor ROI Calculation and schemes (Both on Primary & Secondary).
• Coordination & Implementing: Continuous coordination with Factory (Front Liners – L1), Distributors and Retailers to get the desired business plan implemented & executed.
• Market Expansion/New Markets: Tapping new Routes & new areas of business growth.
• People Management: Building a network of working relationship with team & channel Partners & Distributors.
• Distributor Accounts Reconciliation: Monthly Accounts reconciliation and settlement of pending issues/claims.
• Management Information System (MIS): Weekly Primary and Secondary sales tracking, Monthly report formation (SNS) and analysis.
• Competition Activity: Tracking of competitor Activities, schemes, new product launching, promotional activities and monitoring market trends.
Recognize market forces and trends very quickly and bring in the necessary level of dynamism to execute the AOP.
Focus brand & pack targets.
Required Candidate profile
Good communication, Coaching and people development skills, High influencing skills and Drive for results, decision making skills.
Outstanding functional & Business knowledge .
RAFA International is a trusted name in global market and we work as a partner with our clients in solving the hardest problems challenging their business needs and the world.
The solutions we develop in partnership with our clients transform not just companies but also entire industries and even segments of society.
At the core of our business and our organization is close collaboration—among our employees at all levels and with our clients. Working together, our people continually challenge themselves and their colleagues to develop and implement innovative new approaches.
We at RAFA International are not in boundaries and we are exploring our self in diversified business activities not limited in Head Hunting, Recruitment Services, Executive Search, Human Resource Outsourcing, Employment Verification, Business Consulting, Web Designing and Development, Mobile App Development, Digital Marketing Services, Training and Certifications, Information Technology, Health Care, Hospitality, and Engineering Support Services but many other sectors as well.
Marketing/field sales executive for b2b & b2c for insight sales.Business developer for our organisation.
• Strong written / verbal communication and data presentation skills • Strong analytical and problem solving skill • Go-getter, self-driven and highly ambitious •Strong interpersonal skills • Result oriented
The person with this role will be responsible for contributing to the top-line of the organization. This person will be the front face of the organization for our customers and the responsibility of maintaining the reputation of the organization.
Responsible for : -Sales/Service ( Identify, shortlist& select new partners along with State Head's help) (Ensure Monthly Sales Targets (Primary& Secondary) thru Sales team/Partners) -Marketing -Training -Accounts
establish coverage, distribution and display objectives for all the growth officers distributor wise, Distributor Network, Identify Sales/Growth Opportunities, Increase Revenue, Team Handling, Team Building, Marketing and Branding Activities
We are actively hiring for Area Sales Manager. Candidate should have hands on experience into FMCG Sales (Must be from Food or Beverage industry). Having experience in Distributor & Super Stockist Management.
Urgent required Business development manager (Horeca & Corporate Sales) for Paper Hygiene product MNC for Pune
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content