Hiring for an Accounts Manager for a Law Firm, (Male). Location Mumbai. Candidate having 3-5yrs experience in Accounts. Familiar with practices & procedures of Accounting. Reporting to the Partners of the Firm.
- Foreign outstanding
- Foreign Payment, Income tax compliances,documentation (Form 15CA & CB)
- Managing Funds for Govt Fees
- TDS Payments monthly & Quarterly
- TDS Returns (Quarterly)
- Salaries, Profession Tax, Provident Fund Checking & Payments
- Salary checking with dolcie & disburement
- Calculating TDS of employees, Checking their investments and deducting TDS as per compliance
- Communicating with Auditors with regards to Monthly GST Compliance
- KSA KNS ITMB & Pradyout related matters
- Responding & acting over notices received for prior periods (Income tax/service tax/TDS)
- Audit assistance & coordinating with audit staff
- Procuring required documents & data for Audit process
- Ensuring ROC compliances of KSA LLP
- Coordinating regarding issues with Invoicing & receipts with Concerned persons
- Attending meetings to discuss & solve IT related issues restricted to Accounting purposes
- Monitoring & delegating work to accounts staff
- Co-ordinating with bankers for bank related issues
- Indian outstanding (payable) & instructing accordingly
- Replying to emails
B.Com or M.Com Graduate.
Proven working experience as Accounting Manager.
Excellent computer skills on MS Office, accounting software and databases
Ability to manipulate large amounts of data.
Proven knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting principles, practices, standards, laws and regulations
High attention to detail and accuracy
Ability to direct and supervise juniors & members in the dept.