Job Description :
Sr Business Analyst
DISYS is seeking a seasoned Sr Business Analyst for a Remote contract to hire opportunity.Our client is building out its software solutions for innovative home health solutions that produce better outcomes and reduce overall costs through partnerships with providers and payors. Theteam will build our core software integration components that would enable the integration of new products and existing systems. We are looking for a Senior Business Analyst to help us drive the product backlog for this product.
Leveraging your experience working as a Business Analyst in Big Data, Real-time and Batch processing, and Application Development in health care space, you will join a product team that is building a new platform. We want you to bring your talent and expertise to drive the change needed within the healthcare industry. As a Senior Agile Business Analyst, you will maintain and prioritize the Product Backlog, to ensure that the team is working on stories that maximize business value and deliver necessary fixes and functionality to all customers. You must have strong business skills and experience, and past experience working with technology teams.
- Understands the domain and translates that knowledge to product vision and builds functionality that adds value and return on investment
- Iteratively converts the backlog into Sprint goals to target team towards effective delivery
- Facilitate using effective product discovery techniques
- Engages appropriate stakeholders to refine the backlog by adding details
- Available to the team in providing timely clarifications and make difficult business trade off decisions on a regular basis
- Align priorities across customers, business partners, subject matter and user experience experts
- Own the product road-map as well as the release plan, sprint goal and release goal for agile scrum team
- Collaborate with customers, both internal and external, to validate assumptions and respond to feedback.
- Own and conduct Sprint Reviews with broader stakeholders and elicit feedback on the product
- Keep abreast with Agile/Scrum practices and new trends
- Responsible for coordinating and working closely with engineers and product management to produce product documentation such as user guides, release notes, internal and external training
- Actively participate in enterprise scrum of scrums
- Other duties as apparent or assigned
Education and Certification Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or similar
- Minimum 5 years experience in a health care domain experience required
- Problem solving and critical thinking skills with the ability to identify effective and efficient solutions for complex problems and look beyond the obvious required
- Ability to Identify problems analytically, develop solutions and implement an effective course of action
- Assertive and hands on professional, who thrives in a fast paced, change-rich environment
- Must have proven work experience as an 'influencer' and ability to own and drive the product and/or specific product features
- Ability to negotiate priorities and resolve conflicts among project stakeholders including customers, product management, and development team
- Strong facilitation skills: Utilize effective product discovery techniques to elicit business and user needs
- Familiarity with the Design Thinking product development with human centered, cross functional product design is a nice to have
- Agile Product Owner experience preferred
- Knowledge of Post-Acute Care preferred
- Certification or experience in areas related to Product Management, Scrum or Agile methodologies (e.g. Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO), Advanced Certified Scrum Product Owner (A-CSPO), Certified Scrum Professional (CSP), etc.) preferred
Bachelor's/Master’s degree or equivalent work experience.