Job Description :
JOB TITLE: Head – Quality Assurance / Manager – Quality Assurance
DEPARTMENT: Quality Assurance
BAND: 4A / 4B
REPORTS TO:Functional Reporting: Director (s)
Administrative Reporting: Sr. Manager - Winery
Compensation: 8 lacs pa to 10 lacs pa. Accommodation will be part of the remuneration package (and not offered separately). Group Mediclaim / Personal Accident Policy as per Company norms.
Work experience: 10 years plus
Education: B.Sc – Wine Technology / M.Sc-Food Technology / PG Diploma – Food Technology /Tech (Food Technology) / PG Diploma in Wine Technology / P.G. Diploma in Fermentation, Distillery & Wine Technology.
Training: Certified Internal Auditor - for ISO 9000 / ISO 22000, Food Safety HACCP (ISO 22000)
Industry: Wine / Beer / Liquor
Functional Area: Quality Assurance
Job Location: Akluj (Maharashtra)
Desired candidate profile-
- Must have knowledge in HACCP, as well as Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP), Good Laboratory Practice (GLP), Good Hygienic Practice (GHP).
- Dealing with customer complaints & root cause analysis for customer satisfaction through implementing quality standards in the processes.
- Documentation & Implementation of the quality systems like ISO 22000, FSSAI, ISO, GMP, GLP, GHP, HACCP, and Safety Audits.
- Design & Implement quality inspection process & records.
- Knowledge of implementation of various Quality and Food safety standards for improving operations along with cost savings; well versed with the aspect of:
- Work instruction and SOP preparations
- Quality standards like ISO Systems.
- Internal Auditor (as per ISO)
Working as an internal auditor (Quality Assurance) for Winery. Conducting the system audits, plant process audit etc. to maintain the health of process & types of equipment.Develop finished goods & raw material specifications as per global regulatory (USFDA, CODEX & CFR) and local regulatory compliance (Including FSSAI, Factory Act, Essential Commodities Act, APMC act, AGMARK & BIS.)Training for all food handlers on ISO 22000, FSSAI, ISO, HACCP & GMP.
- Liaise with managers and staff throughout the organization to ensure that the Quality systems are functioning properly. Where appropriate, advise on changes and their implementation and provide training, tools and techniques, implement CAPAs, internal audit to enable others to achieve better.
Ensure QC and Processes are conforming to Fratelli Wines standards prior to bottling.Coordinating closely with Tank Hall, Labelling and Dispatch department to ensure QC and processes are conforming to set standards.Ensure the Micro Biological Water Analysis for all Winery and Microbial Analysis of In-process finished goods sample.To ensure that overall cleanliness and hygiene standards comply with set procedures /standards of Fratelli Wines.Secondary Responsibilities-
- Ensure that inspections at various stages are carried out regularly in accordance with inspection Standards.
- Setting up and maintaining controls and documentation.
- Ensuring tests and procedures are properly understood, carried out and evaluated and that product modifications are investigated if necessary.
- Conducting weekly review, training arrangements, finding root causes and taking corrective and preventive actions.
- Implementing strict measures in operating procedures, work instructions, flow charts, attention sheets etc to optimize resource/capacity utilization.
- Assessing the training needs of the various employees in co-ordination with the various department heads in the respective departments.
- Wine QC standards
- Internal Audit
- ISO Protocol
- Decision making
- Managerial skills
- Analytical skills
- Daily & Weekly QA report as per the Fratelli Wines standards.
If you are interested kindly send your updated CV on
for more details call on 9765567699 / 9765567506