Candidate profile :
- Financial planning and strategy; Risk management; budgeting, taxation, Banking and institutional financing, working capital management, managing loans and advances; optimizing Fund flows and Cash flows; Managing Financial accounting, P&L and profitability; Strategic planning; vision forecasting; Corporate finance; Budgeting ; implementing sound accounting practices.
- Establishing critical measurements; determining production, productivity, quality, and customer-service strategies; designing systems; accumulating resources; resolving problems; and implementing change.
- Analyzing organization operations; identifying opportunities for improvement, cost reduction, and systems enhancement; and accumulating capital to fund expansion.
- Develop financial strategies by forecasting capital, facilities, identifying monetary resources; and developing action plans.
- Monitor financial performance by measuring and analyzing results, initiating corrective actions, and minimizing the impact of variances.
- Report financial status by developing forecasts, reporting results, analyzing variances, and developing improvements.
- Qualified Chartered accountant with 7-15 post qualification experience
- In depth knowledge of corporate financial law and risk management practices. Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting methods.
- Ability to strategize and solve problems. Strong leadership and organizational skills
- Experience in Institutional financing, Working capital financing, optimizing Fund flows and Cash flows
: Head of Finance (CFO) - Engineering Company - Ludhiana - (Job Id:3540)How to Apply
Email your resume with Subject Line: Head of Finance (CFO) - Engineering Company - Ludhiana - (Job Id:3540)
to : jobs at thesearchhouse dot com , Then call 9811112343