- Excellent opportunity to join a fast-growing Edtech startup
- Attractive salary & benefits
- Work with a motivated and talented team
Our client is an Edtech startup that is enhancing learning solutions through integrating experiential learning into everyday teaching learning practice.Their curriculum focuses on a learning approach that combines both physical and digital assessments.The Job
You will be responsible for :
- Defining, developing and maintaining reports to support decision making.
- Processing & Interpreting data to get actionable insights.
- Working closely with business users to understand their data analysis needs/requirements.
- Performing statistical analysis and experiments to derive business insights.
- Creating automated anomaly detection systems and constant tracking of its performance
- Driving discussions with product owner to understand the process, the problem, and then brainstorm solution scenarios
- You possess a degree in Computer Science, Applied Mathematics, Engineering or related field.
- You have at least 7 years experience within a Data Analyst or similar role.
- You are proficient in query languages such as SQL Hive, Pig
- You have solid understanding of machine learning techniques and algorithms such as Naive Bayes, SVM.
- You have experience with common data science toolkits and data visualisation tools.
- You have strong applied statistics skills, such as distributions, statistical testing, regression
- You have good presentation and communication skills and the ability to present you findings clearly and accessibly in the form of reports and presentations to senior colleagues.
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard
- You possess strong analytical skills and are comfortable dealing with numerical data
- You are a self-starter and demonstrate a high level of resilience