1. Heading Finance & Accounts Dept. and management of colleagues and sub-ordinates, functional activities and follow ups.
2. Co-ordinating with all Department Heads and their sub-ordinates for smooth functioning and effective results.
3. Supporting Contracts, Purchase & Billing Dept. for Commercial & Legal activities and queries.
4. Co-ordinating with Project Heads, Engineers, and Supervisors for Finance & Accounts related matters including Stocks & Inventories.
5. Co-ordinate with Switch Board & Sheet Metal factory Accounts team & Operation Head respectively for day to day activities & closure of Accounts on regular basis.
6. Co-ordinate with Chartered Accountants and other Consultants for finalization of accounts, & periodical Internal & External audits.
7. Co-ordinate with all Branch Heads & their Accounts Dept. for smooth functioning of Financial & Accounts related matters.
8. Compliance to various statutory requirements for smooth functioning of Contract & manufacturing activities regarding Income Tax, GST, Customs & other related Govt. Officers.
9. Submission of periodical returns as per Government Rules.
10. Supporting to Tender/Contracts Dept. for requirement of commercial & statutory activities like Tax, Freight, Risk Management, Labour Components etc.
11. Liaison with statutory authorities on TDS & GST.
12. Management of suppliers payments.
13. Sub-contractors payment & payment of Labour Contractors with TDS & GST etc.
14. Savings Bank accounts of Partners of Micron Electricals & Directors of sister concerns.
15. Management of drawing accounts of Partners of Micron Electricals & Directors of sister concerns.
16. Looking after Accounts & Financial matters of other Group Concerns of Micron Electricals.
17. Opening & closure of Letter of Credit.
18. Management & monitoring of Import & Export activities.
19. Management & monitoring High Sea Sales Agreements.
20. Preparation of Bank Guarantees on time to submit to concerned bank officials and management & periodical follow ups, monthly submission of bank reports.
21. Preparation of Cost statement of each Projects & reporting to Management on periodical basis (Projection as well as actual).
22. Preparation of Quarterly, Half-yearly financial statements like Profit & Loss Account, Balance Sheet & submit to Management for review.
23. Monitoring of Financial status of Company including Group Companies.
24. Management of credit collections, status reports, co-ordinating with credit collection dept. personnel and updating Management on weekly basis or as & when required to Management & follow ups with client for recovery.
25. Preparation & management of retention receivable statement & same to be claimed from client within stipulated time.
26. Confirming Registered Vendors as per our Company Rules & qualifying for Purchase & verification of their documents.
27. Vendor payment management like verification of Terms & Conditions in Work Order, ensuring material delivered at our Logistic Centre/Project through DC & also confirming through GRN/MRN, matching quantity correspondence documents, commercial dept. verification of documents & making payments.
28. Co-ordinate with Directorate General of Foreign Trade (DGFT) for obtaining Licenses & clearing work both Advance License and EPCG License pertaining to all Group Companies.
29. Preparation of documents under SEZ rules and monitoring inward & outward materials at SEZ sites.
30. MIS report to be prepared & presented before Management on periodical basis.
31. Updating all GST notifications & Minutes of GST Meetings & training Finance & Accounts personnel as & when required.
32. Drafting replies, computation of statement under cost+ method, arranging bills, Purchase Orders/invoices of customers in support to computation, Legal justification & support for transfer pricing formalities.
33. Recovery & remittance of TDS as per IT Rules before due date & submitting returns to concerned authorities. Attending liaison work with IT authorities, assessment & reporting to Management.
34. Quantifying & Computing Advance Tax & remitting on or before due date and submission of required documents to concerned authorities, follow-ups and liaison.
35. Monitoring & management of Bank reconciliation statements of Micron Electricals as well as other Group concerns and reporting to Management on day to day basis.
36. Liasion & compliance under MSME Act.
37. Compliance to Auditors observation & training to sub-ordinates for implementation of the same.
38. Monitor & management of Overseas business accounts, banking transactions, Company Secretary matters, EXIM activities & branch & project financial issues.
39. Co-ordinate with day-to-day cash transactions, monitoring activities of cash section employees.
40. Management & monitor of Wage & Payroll dept. activities and ensuring disbursement of salary/wages/any other benefits on time as per various Labour & Industrial Law & Company Rules.
41. Visiting Branches, Sister Concerns, Projects, and Industries to ensure smooth functioning of Accounts & Financial activities.
42. Monitoring & management of stock records of HO & Branch Offices Logistic centres & project stores and reconcile material stock with document Vs. physical, if any discrepancies to study root cause & report to Management.
43. Periodical physical stock verification to be done and report of the same to be submitted to banking authorities, update finalization of accounts & reporting to Management.
44. Identification of Risk in project, office as well as other fixed & movable assets of Management & getting proper Insurance policies for protecting Company assets.
45. Monitoring & Management of Income Tax individuals & plan for TDS as per declaration of employees.
46. Periodical returns, remittances of PT for Partners of Micron Electricals & Directors other entrepreneurs of Group concerns.
47. Management & compliance of The Company’s Act 1956 & co-ordinating with Company Secretary.
48. Initiating refund from taxation & other authorities within stipulated time.
49. Accounting system control and preparation of policies for each function and obtain approval from Management.
50. Supporting to HR dept. for recruitment of suitable candidates for Accounts & Finance Dept. with job description and conducting round of interview for selection.
51. Recommend, develop & implement effective Financial Policies for betterment of Company.
52. Formation of Private Limited Company in place of Partnership Firm with all procedures required to be co-ordinated with Company Secretary and our Chartered Accountant including Liaison with ROC.
53. Monitoring day to day funds position of the Company & suggesting Management for effective utilization of resources.
54. Negotiating with vendors for better credit period.
55. Taking active role in converting the Partnership firm of Micron Electricals to Pvt. Ltd. Company.
56. Maintain confidentiality of all Financial, Taxation & other transactions & statutory status.
Ensure correctness and accuracy of the data that is being processed. Ensure that the data generated from our end is in adherence with laid down procedures. To adhere and process, as per the instructions in documented procedures.
Handling production department independently (Weld shop, Press shop, Assembly) Manpower handling
The position is accountable to Sales Leadership.The position is responsible for overall planning, developing and direct marketing efforts to increase the value and performance of our Client’s brand and products offering.
Employment type Permanent Industry of the Employer Manufacturing Department / Functional Area of the Job Quality (QA-QC), Testing
Excellent communication and soft skills to deal with customers, peers and management Excellent knowledge on Linux. Excellent knowledge on AD & Microsoft platforms Experience working on AD & Microsoft platforms
Openings with FUTURE GENERALI Life Insurance .Opportunity to be a Sales Manager / Agency Manager / Senior Agency Manager / ABM with the most trusted brand in Life Insurance .
- Base Management and all admin related activities in base in consultation with FSM. Resolve all base admin issues. - Staff house administration and resolve all related issues in staff houses.
Completes construction projects by preparing engineering design and documents and confirming specifications. Design construction projects by studying project concepts, architectural drawings, and models.
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content