We have been retained by our client, a well-established, professionally managed, global Securities company to identify a Head – Business Development to be based at Mumbai.
• To develop business plans and sales strategies for penetrating new accounts and managing existing high-profile clients while maintaining strong relationships with channel partners.
• To develop various sales channels by networking & coordinating with various banks.
• To drive the product development efforts by identifying new business opportunities to increase market share.
• To formulate and implement the marketing policies keeping in view the Company’s profitability and objectives.
• To ensure business growth through directing and managing business development activities to ensure these are delivered in accordance with the organizational strategy.
• Develop new business relationships, present effective and professional presentations.
• To comprehend the market pulse, understand sale ability of custody products, competitive intelligence.
• Plan, direct and manage business development activities. Ensure the effective achievement of the business development functional objectives, through the leadership of the division, by setting clear objectives in order to maximize individual, divisional and departmental performance.
• Manage product development process including idea generation, in-house product review, market and competition assessment, market intelligence, internal and external approvals, product pricing and launch, implementing changes to existing products.
• Conceptualize and design new products on the basis of market requirements and internal competencies.
• Design, develop & execute marketing strategies and direct advertising and promotional activities.
• To coordinate new wins with other departments to ensure all servicing aspects as identified and qualified during the selling stage.
• To coordinate with Legal and lead contract negotiations with prospective clients.
• Analyze business intelligence reports and market research data to define clear value propositions and improve channel marketing.
• Identify opportunities for growth and investment, based on changing investor attitudes and profiles.
• Track the market with respect to competitor products.
• Develop product presentations, sales ideas & pitches, and investment presentations for business development.
• Provide functional, technical and process leadership.
• Impact the profitability of the company through ensuring strategic and tactical management decisions and new business development results.
• To develop and lead the Business Development team in sourcing, managing and implementing new business opportunities assessment and development of the equity partners.
• To maintain and develop business relationships.
• liaise with management on the implementation of the company’s strategic and operational plans.
• Develop, review, and report on the business development division’s strategy, ensuring the strategic objectives are well understood and executed by the heads of department
• Maintain and develop organizational culture, values and reputation in its markets and with all staff, customers, suppliers, partners and regulatory/official bodies people management build and lead an effective and cohesive management team.
Desired Skills /Competencies:
• Strong networking.
• Integrity & Accountability.
• Strong communication and persuasive skills.
• Strong Fundamentals in Finance & Analytical Skills.
• Quality focus with an eye for detail.
• Alertness to market changes & demands.
• Self-Starter, Proactive & Target Oriented.
• High Enthusiasm & Aggression
• Ability to effectively managing teams to achieve goals assigned.
Candidates should be Chartered Accountants or MBAs from reputed business schools with about 10 to 12 years relevant experience in Trust Company, Custodian business.
Interested candidates meeting with the above requirements may please respond with a recent photograph and resume in word format to [HIDDEN TEXT]
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content