1. ACCOUNTING OF GENERAL LEDGER
· Drives and executes the month-end closing activities
· Prepare and review month-end journal entries (including prepayments, accruals, cost corrections, balance sheet movements, etc) ensuring the documentation support are in line with company policies
· Perform account analysis to ensure entries and balances are correct
· Resolve accounting discrepancies and irregularities with the other sections and department in the company
· Manage the fixed asset register. Prepare the depreciation schedule and ensure depreciation is correctly processed and posted each month
· Process Intercompany transactions that include preparing intercompany recharge invoices, follow-ups on approvals.
· Reconcile Intercompany transactions with group and sister entities
· Upload final P&L and balance sheet schedules in Hyperion each month
· Prepare balance sheet schedules on a monthly basis
· Review of monthly balance sheet reconciliations and schedules. Reconciling dedicated GL accounts, resolving any unreconciled items
· Support the Controller on P&L variance and balance sheet analysis
· Provide cost reports to internal stakeholders as required
· Manage the employee's end of the service schedule
4. OTHER DELIVERABLES
· Prepare and maintain bank reconciliation on a monthly basis
· Support the annual internal and statutory audits
· To be the key point of contact for the Controller of the entities, AP AR lead, Group Controlling, Tax Accountant and external auditors
· Provide support to other groups in the accounting department as required
· Work with Fugro IT department for implementing changes in ERP system
· Continuously looks for improvements in the management of the general ledger and the Month End Close and Financial Reporting processes and provide recommendations to Finance Controller
5. QHSSE ACCOUNTABILITIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Ensure that Fugro policies and procedures are understood, implemented and adhered to by all employees
Qualifications / Skills / Experience
· Qualified ICAI/ICMAI having working experience of 1-2 years or ICAI/ICMAI inter passed having a working experience of 3-5 yeara
· Ability to communicate well with all levels of staff; displays customer service-oriented behavior
· Good English communication skills
· Ability to meet multiple deadlines and set priorities
· The high degree of accuracy, strong attention to detail, well-organized
Role Specific Technical Competencies
· Excellent command in excel preferably advanced excel
· Relevant experience in accounting-based ERP software. Experience in Navision & Hyperion tool will be preferred
Role Specific Behavioural Competencies
· Problem-solving/judgment: the ability to observe, think critically and solve problems using data, analysis, interpretation, and reasoning skills.
· Teamwork: the proven dedication and ability to work successfully with others, adding value to the team.
· Information and communication: Communicates appropriately and effectively with a range of people on a variety of subjects in order to inform, educate or influence them. Processes and provides data/information to meet business requirements.
· Client focus: the ability to identify, meet and sometimes exceed the needs and expectations of (external or internal) clients, resulting in (long-term) client satisfaction.
· Agility: the ability to be flexible, responsive, adaptive, and show initiative in times of change, uncertainty, and business opportunity.
Salary:- 10lac PA
Job Location:- Nerul Navi Mumbai
contact person - Mr.Vaibhav Pol
SIDDHANT HR & RECRUITMENT CONSULTANCY is a professionally managed team providing Human Resource services to various corporate clients Within Mumbai.
We take pride in introducing ourselves as one of the fastest growing and the most trusted business partner of some very affluent corporate companies where we were able to place brilliant candidates in the shortest possible time.
Our sound human resource practices enable us in speeding up the recruitment
process which takes care of the need and requirement of employers and the job seekers
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content