GENPACT MEGA WALK IN FOR ACCOUNTS PAYABLE ON 25th MAY AT VIZAG
Job Location : HYDERABAD
With a startup spirit and 80,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the worlds biggest brands and we have fun doing it. Now, were calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Inviting applications for the role of Process Developer - Accounts Payables
Walk in date: 25th may ( Saturday )
Walk-in Timings: 11:00 am -2 PM
Contact Person: Adiba : 7981671942
Aditya Degree College, Ramnagar, Asilmetta, Vizag
• Review and process invoices along with providing the resolutions for the invoices and releasing the invoices for Payment
• Resolve all vendor queries and requests coming via e-mails / Tickets within the agreed SLA
• Review and validate basic essentials of valid invoice like supplier details, PO, bank account, invoice #, invoice date etc.
• Maintain a tracker of the exceptions and ensure Invoices / queries are handled taking based on the exception tracker
• Maintain exception logs for process related exception as and when they occur for knowledge retention
• Independently perform transactional tasks which support the compliance, planning and execution of assigned processes.
• Follow up with requisitions (via calls/ mails or tickets ) to solve hold invoice as per the AP guideline
• Adhere the internal compliance policy and guideline established by the management on their daily operational activities
• Perform daily internal audit to ensure all Invoices / queries are handled as per the guidelines
Minimum qualifications :
• Commerce Graduate (B.Com)
• Relevant experience
• Strong English language skills (verbal and written)
Documents To Be Carried :
• 2 UPDATED COPIES OF RESUME
• ID PROOF ORIGINAL (AADHAR IS MANDATORY )
• 2 XEROX COPIES OF ID PROOF
• 2 PASSPORT SIZE PHOTOGRAPHS.
• LAST 3 MONTHS PAYSLIPS ( IF ANY )
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visitwww.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.