Our Client a very reputed Manufacturing Company at Andheri E, Mumbai needs –
Position : GM / Head - Accounts & Finance
Experience : 20-30 years
Salary : 15 lakhs
SAP experience preferred
Strategic and process minded individual.
Thorough understanding of finance, management systems and processes.
Strong written, oral and interpersonal skills.
Ability to effectively manage people and work within a team.
Excellent judgment and creative problem solving skills.
• The primary responsibility is accounting, budget planning and control, cash management, treasury and tax handling functions, initiatives and activities for organization- wide financial accounting and reporting.
• Preparation, analysis and interpretation of accounting records, financial statements and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness and conformity to reporting and procedural standards.
• Preparation of periodic financial statements. Managing daily transactions related to accounts of including making and/or checking of vouchers, coordination with operational staff
• Leading and managing portfolio of finance, accounting & taxation, strategic planning and MIS.
• Ensuring the timely completion and submission of financial and statistical reporting for management and regulatory agencies.
• Informing and advising senior management on the organization's financial condition. Working with senior staff in setting annual financial budget and targets for organization.
• Tracking, reporting on and managing the overall financial performance of the organization.
• Processing of Statutory compliance (PF, ESIC and professional tax) on a monthly basis, Coordinating internal, statutory and special audits (if any), maintaining statutory compliance as per GST Act, Tax compliances, TDS compliances.
• Providing inputs to the management in forecasting, monitoring and tracking cash flow (weekly, monthly, quarterly etc.).
• Assisting management in reviewing and improving cash management, ensuring financial obligations are met in accordance with policies and procedures.
• Managing asset classification and provisioning requirements of in line with regulatory guidelines.
• Any other assignment as decided by the Management
To enable provide you with an appropriate job, some mandatory details are required by us. Request you to pls re-send us your cv in word file (doc)with the following details to resume (@) jobspothr.com and call after 15 mins during office hours ie 11.00am to 7.00pm to process yr cv and refer appropriate positions for you !
1. An updated CV Must be sent with complete details ie Mobile No, Email Id local and permanent address, Mobile No. Skype ID, Job Profile, Tenure ie period from when to when you are working !
2. Current & expected salary mentioned
3. Updated Photo
4. Notice period details
5. Position applied for in subject line
For an update of current jobs pls visit our website www.jobspothr.com and click on HOT JOBs. If you find a job suiting your caliber and skills, please call us and we will see how best we can help you !
For details contact 83697 08611 / 98191 56570 / 99203 81975.
All the best !