Greeting for the day!!!
We have Urgent Opening for our company based in Mumbai Location.
Designation - General Manager Training
Job Location - Andheri (west),Near by Station,Mumbai.
Salary - Negotiable
Jobs Description of General Manager of Training
1. Maintain and update training sheet regularly with complete details of bookings as per falcon standard for all courses /all centers as received the booking from marketing team/online booking or some other sources and mention also payment received details.
2. Arrange and update time to time the training manuals, assignments, stationaries, bags, answer sheet etc and other required goods at all centers as per demand of center managers after verification that all goods are in proper condition and really required on such center and communicate with all centers managers for all training arrangements regularly.
3. Once get booking at any center, immediately Arrange instructor/assessor/examiner for all batches/courses to be conducted at all falcon international training centers as per schedule with their flight ticket/accommodation/pick up/drop etc.
4. Communicate with IADC/NEBSOH for all concern of trainings like course booking on time, arrangement of certificates, course renewal, any updates, etc.
5. Confirm with invigilators for all centers all batches about their presence for examination before 1 day of exam that they are coming on center accordingly. It will be done by center managers only have to advise recheck with them.
6. Collect the all claims of instructors as per agreement after course completion then submit in account immediately and follow-up for payment on time as per contract.
7. Collect all required training concern documents from centers within 2 days by mail of each examination like enrolment forms/ID copies/feedback forms/answer sheets/grading sheet/RD4/kill sheet/graphs/etc and upload on falcon training websites also store on Mumbai center in proper file as per IADC standard with roster sheet and issue the certificates of qualifies candidates in 2 days of exam and mail to client after instruction of marketing person who booked the course.
8. Collect all original documents for each candidates of each batch from all centers of IADC in 1 week by courier or by instructor and store in Parle center accordingly.
9. Maintain the stock of IADC certificates in sheet and order when they are going to be finish on time.
10. Update the detail of passed candidates on IADC website within 3 days after each examination.
11. Arrange new instructors’ centre wise for future for all courses and take their approval from IADC/Nebosh as per policy. Negotiate the price with instructors about their fee and make agreement to submit in account department. Maintain all instructors detail in a excel sheet
12. Verify the booking of all centre’s and instruct/remind to marketing team for boost the booking on centre’s where not enough businesses have.
13. Arrange a weekly skype meeting with all centre managers and verify that they are maintaining all requirements and following all rules of falcon on concern centre’s as per company policy.
14. Search and study new training courses of IADC/Nebosh and other organizations then arrange the accreditation after coordinating with management.
15. Any other task if needed advised by management time to time for company/trainings.
Interested Candidates can send there resume on this email id - [HIDDEN TEXT]