We have been retained by our client, a well-established, professionally managed Foreign Asset Management Company to identify a Fund Manager to be based at Mumbai. The position is at the level of a Vice President.
JOB PURPOSE :
To contribute to on-going evolution of the business and to translate the investment strategic vision into operating results.KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
DESIRED SKILLS :
- Develop, monitor and manage investment portfolio comprising equity, bonds and other asset classes. Track and analyze markets, take decisions on buy/sell to hold for the fund. Manage medium to large accounts
- Responsible for medium to large funds in Debt Funds. Should be able to make independent decisions related to fund management activities.
- Macro-economic analysis to determine appropriate sector/company/assets.
- Track changes in domestic variables.
- Comply with internal policy parameters and regulatory guidelines from time to time.
- Evaluate various policy statements and ensure SEBI compliance.
- Liaise with other departments/ research agencies/brokers/counterparties.
- Generate competitive returns on funds within the constraints and challenges of a start-up company.
- Lead other team members of the Dealing Room.
- Provide inputs to top Management.
- Track Fixed Income market and update team.
- Facilitate fund mobilization.
- Develop and improvise trading processes in Fixed Income Derivatives.
- Support sales efforts and new product initiatives.
- Sound understanding of macro-economic and industry trends.
- Strong skill-set in financial statement analysis and valuation models.
- Comprehensive exposure to both Equity & Debt markets in India
- Analyzing fundamentals of companies using various techniques
- Fund Management skills including asset allocation, diversification etc.
Should be a good team player, proactive with the ability to see the big picture.
Dynamic, keen and competent.
High on integrity.CANDIDATE PROFILE :
Candidates should be Graduates/ MBA (Finance)/ CA/ CFA etc. with minimum 5 years’ experience in the Treasury in a Bank/ Mutual Fund/ Insurance Company.
Interested candidates meeting with the above requirements may please respond with a recent photograph and resume in word format to [HIDDEN TEXT]