• Conceptualizing creative ideas with clients.
• Testing and improving the design of the website.
• Establishing design guidelines, standards, and best practices.
• Maintaining the appearance of websites by enforcing content standards.
• Designing visual imagery for websites and ensuring that they are in line with branding for clients.
• Working with different content management systems.
• Communicating design ideas using user flows, process flows, site maps and wireframes.
• Incorporating functionalities and features into websites.
• Designing sample pages including colors and fonts.
• Preparing design plans and presenting the website structure.
• Building and maintaining websites.
• Setting up the back end of a site.
• Working with the style and functionality or the front end.
• Meeting with clients to discuss their needs and requirements for the site.
• Designing in a user-friendly manner and SEO friendly.
• Writing content for the site as and when needed.
• Testing and updating the site as needed.
• Develop websites using MVC frameworks like Codeigniter, Laravel.
• Plans site design by clarifying goals; designing functionality.
• Develops site navigation by categorizing content; funnelling traffic through content.
• Develops site content and graphics by coordinating with copywriters and graphic artists; designing images, icons, banners, audio enhancements, etc.
• Prepares site by installing and configuring server software; installing programming language using authoring and formatting tools; ensuring cross-platform compatibility; establishing links.
• Establishes floatability by registering with search engines.
• Upgrades site by updating content and graphics; monitoring. performance and results; identifying and evaluating improvement .options; introducing new technology; maintaining links.
• Protects site by designing and installing security precautions.
• Maintains site appearance by developing and enforcing content and display standards; editing submissions.
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
• Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
• Accomplishes information systems and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Skills and Qualifications:
Job Location: 202, Picasso Plaza, Above Jyoti Restaurant, NIBM Pune-48
Work Hours : 9.30 a.m - 6.30 pm
Work Days : 6 Days ( 1st and 3rd Saturday Holiday)