As a Full Stack Developer at Streamline, you will work collaboratively with product leaders and other experienced Engineers to execute our combined product vision. You will spend most of your time working building cross platform applications that supports HTML/HTML 5, CSS, JS, ReactJS, TypeScript both web and mobile following platform specific guidelines and building robust APIs.
The position requires the ability to thrive in a team-oriented, product-focused environment. The ideal candidate will be driven by the challenge of solving unique problems in a compressed timeframe while balancing the needs of the business and the constraints of timeline/scope. The role will require someone comfortable with some ambiguity/minimal direction, and that can thrive in a rapidly evolving environment.
• Develop, maintain and scale solutions/features/applications on front-end technologies using React/Redux, Typescript, Node.js, Angular, Webpack and modern JS libraries.
• Develop, maintain and scale solutions/features/APIs with any modern stack preferably Golang.
• Take ownership of mission-critical features related to the development and deployment of reusable React component libraries.
• Responsible for implementing part or all of the technical solution to the client, in accordance with an agreed technical design
• Understands a broad spectrum of technology in order to provide part or all of a detailed technical design which meets customer requirements
• Provides technical support and input on the application of technology to a defined business segment
• Contributes to knowledge tools, communities and ensures project learning’s are documented and shared. Solves diverse and complex.
• 3 +years of enterprise full stack dev experience
• Bachelor’s degree in CS or equivalent experience.
• Strong/Expert proficiency in building performant, robust, high availability APIs using Node.js, Java, Golang(preferred).
• Advanced understanding of CS concepts, Design patterns, algorithms, best practices
• Strong understanding network protocols, RESTful APIs, Message queues, Authentication mechanisms.
• Expertise in DB designs, building complex SQL queries
• Expertise in debugging, Logging, telemetry, instrumentation
• Passionate to learn new technologies and driven to create an amazing customer experience
• Ability to apply technology and consulting to solve a client business problem
• Able to communicate and present complex issues with assurance and confidence
Nice to Have
• Mobile app development experience preferably iOS
• Product development experience
• Knowledge in Shell scripting, CLI
Compensation or salary commensurate with experience