Urgent opening for Full Stack Developer (NodeJS, AngularJS, and ReactJS )for Media Company for Delhi/NCR Location.
Send me your updated resume.
Mandatory: Answer following questions:
1. Current CTC:*
2. Expected CTC:*
3. Current Location:*
4. Total years of experience in Full Stack Developer
5. Total years of experience in : NodeJS, AngularJS, ReactJS :*
6. Notice Period:*
7. Availability for face to face interview on urgent base(Yes/NO):*
Role: Full Stack Developer (NodeJS, AngularJS, and ReactJS)
Employment Details: Permanent Job, Full Time
Experience: 6+ years in Software Development (4+ relevant experience)
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer with specializations in NodeJS, AngularJS, and ReactJS, who has hands-on experience and can take charge of the complete Web Development process to deliver unique & customer centric web applications.
- PRIMARY SKILLS NEEDED: NodeJS, AngularJS, ReactJS
- Relational DB (such as MySQL) and NoSQL DB (like MongoDB/Cassandra) - MUST HAVE
- Knowledge of tools like Jenkins, Grunt, Gulp, and Bower.
- 4+ years of Full Stack Application development experience is must
- Strong experience using a client-side MVC framework such as NodeJS, ReactJS, NextJS, Redux, and AngularJS
- Topnotch programming skills and write code for robust software design
- Experience in responsive design, cross-browser compatibility, and website performance
- Experience in object-oriented design skills
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem-solving skills
- Good understanding of how browsers and DOM work
- Experience with Git
- Experience with handling Services, RESTful& SOAP, XML, JSON APIs
- Knowledge of frontend CSS frameworks like Bootstrap, Material UI and preprocessors like SCSS and LESS
- Knowledge of Search Engine Optimization, and tools like Google Search Console, Google Tag Manager, and Google Analytics
- To work with a cross-functional software development team on highly visible strategic projects as an expert level individual contributor to the coding tasks assigned.
- Responsible for development of highly responsive, web-based UI in a flexible and well-structured frontend architecture.
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Experience with third party libraries and APIs (Google APIs, Maps API etc.)
- Experience with deployments, DevOps, and familiarity with AWS Services (Such as EC2, S3)
- Produce well designed efficient code in a timely manner to meet delivery timescales/milestones
- Mentor other developers on software best practices technical guidance and help grow their software development skill sets
- To proactively stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
- Should demonstrate the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously, manage priorities and communicate progress effectively
The Company is a Media Company and is an innovative content-driven company, using contemporary media to empower you to change your world. And The company has a India’s most read tech magazine and most reputed tech news, reviews, comparison site in English and 13 Indian languages.
Candidate can apply on hrs4(AT)esolutionsindia.net with updated resume
Thanks & Regards