Greetings from Magna Infotech!!!
Hiring for the below requirement.
Position: Dotnet(Full Stack) Developer
Relevant Experience : 4-6years
Job Description – Dotnet (Full stack developer)
- Designing, developing, and implementing RESTful APIs using WEB API/Asp.Net MVC by analyzing and understanding business requirements
- Strong in .Net Core .
- Create database models and build out models using SQL Server, then surface data to user interfaces by using object oriented techniques, often using object-to-relational mappers.
- Quickly adapt to new development environments, learn new systems, create reliable/maintainable code.
- Take responsibility for feature-focused unit and system testing (built both by you and others).
- Code, test and document new applications as well as changes to existing system functionality and ensure successful completion.
- Collaborate with product owners and/or the business on requirements definition, development of functional specifications, and design.
- Should write clean and scalable code by follow best practices and standards.
- 4- 6 years in the IT industry and a good understanding of the full life cycle of software development lifecycle.
- Deep hands-on knowledge on .NET 4.0/4.5 Framework, including Visual Studio 2015/2017, C#, ASP.NET MVC, ADO.Net, SQL Server, jQuery, Angular/AngularJS, Bootstrap, HTML5 and CSS3.
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming (OOP) and computer science foundation’s
- Experience with designing relational databases and optimizing database structure for performance and/or maintainability and the ability to design and optimize stored procedures
- Experience with Test-Driven Development
- Experience with source control, work item tracking, and build management with TFS/GIT (or similar)
- Understanding of TFS/Azure DevOps Release pipelines.
- Familiarity with architecture styles like SOA and Micro Services
- Passion for building high-quality systems with software implementation best practices.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be motivated with a focus on team performance.
Below Details are Mandatory:
Alternate Number (Mobile or Land Line):
Total work experience:
Relevant work experience:
Official mail id of present co. (MUST) not payroll co.:
Notice period (Immediate to 15 days):
Reason for looking for job:
Any job offer you hold:
Highest Degree with Year of Passing:
Any Gaps in Education:
Date Of Birth:
Ready to work with Magna info Tech Payroll (C2h > 1 yr) position:
Willing to relocate: