A successful candidate must have strong interests and capabilities in the design and development of engaging music fan experiences. The ideal candidate will thrive in a work environment that requires strong problem-solving skills and independent self-direction, coupled with an aptitude for team collaboration and open communication. This individual excels at providing both highly analytical as well as highly creative ideas to a design engagement. The candidate will also have extensive experience in a fast-paced and innovative development environment. A thorough understanding of contemporary user-centered design methodologies is a must.
- Provide estimates to the required level of accuracy for stories and tasks
- Converting user stories into appealing, highly usable interfaces in a just in time manner
- Collaborate with the team to assign business value to technical stories
- Engage with the product owner and development team early on to seek a deeper appreciation of the clients problem/goals
- Capable of generating user personas and user scenarios
- Understand and follow the flow from story boarding, wire framing, prototyping to completed UI.
- Prepare low fidelity prototypes for internal review and brain storming
- Capable of gauging technical feasibility of the prototype
- Present high fidelity designs/mock-ups for review/iteration/approval
- Capable of working directly with clients and the development team in an agile manner to dramatically improve the prototypes in a short time. Also able share the UX design philosophy verbally and in writing
- Troubleshoot and assist in the build of systems integrations with various other consumer marketing platforms (CRM, AdTech, MarTech, etc).
- Create technical documentation
- 6+ years of work experience in software design and development, and hands-on experience in building large-scale UI/web applications
- Technical Skillset:
- React-Redux library
- Git version control
- React frameworks such as Next.js, Gatsby
- Sass (.scss) css syntax
- For games, frameworks such as Phaser or P5.js
- Adobe XD for web design
- Knowledge in GraphQL desirable
- Extensive experience in web fundamentals like HTML 5 and CSS 3
- Good knowledge of Mobile platforms (iOS & Android) and device interaction services like location, push notifications, NFC etc.
- Experience with Agile development methodologies
- Experience with Jenkins Setup CI/CD (Continuous Integration / Continuous delivery)