Leading US Based IT/Software Set up requires Front end Developer - GURGAON
( Will be work from home till the lockdown)
One of our client a Mobile Technology set up, which uses the mobile device to create the largest ecosystem of performance advertising, last mile data capture and data analytics in both digital and offline world. Millions of consumers today use its platforms to be connected with their favorite brands, their dealers, agents, managers and constantly get just the right offers / information anytime, anywhere. Today more than 100 brands / companies use its platforms to have one-one connect with their consumers based on actual
real time data coming from their Point of Sales (POS).
We are looking for FRONT END DEVELOPER our client office in Gurgoan. It will be work from till the lockdown.
The JOB DISCRIPTION is as follows . -
1) CLIENT - IT/ Software set up
2) POSITION - FRONT END Developer
3) JOB LOCATION- Gurgaon
4) Experience- 2- 5 years of relevant experience
We are looking for a technically strong candidate who is willing to take on a challenging role
THE JD IS A FOLLOWS-
We are looking for programmers with a keen eye for design for the position of Front End Developer. Front end Developers are responsible for ensuring the alignment of web design and user experience requirements, optimizing web pages for maximum efficiency and maintaining brand consistency across all web pages, among other duties.
-Front End Developers are required to work in teams alongside Back end Developers, Graphic Designers and User Experience Designers to ensure all elements of web creation are consistent.
This requires good communication and interpersonal skills.
Front End Developer Responsibilities:
- Determining the structure and design of web pages.
- Ensuring user experience determines design choices.
- Developing features to enhance the user experience.
- Striking a balance between functional and aesthetic design.
- Ensuring web design is optimized for smartphones.
- Building reusable code for future use.
- Optimizing web pages for maximum speed and scalability.
- Utilizing a variety of markup languages to write web pages.
- Maintaining brand consistency throughout design.
- Understanding of server-side CSS.
- Experience with graphic design applications such as Adobe Illustrator.
- Experience with responsive and adaptive design.
- Understanding of SEO principles.
- Good problem solving skills.
If the position interests you kindly share your profile at
Kindly mention your current ctc , notice period & current location)