• * Clearly understand role and competency proficiency expectations for self.
• * Demostrate appreciation of diversity and inclusion in professional interactions.
• * Highlight any observable deviations in areas of diversity and inclusion.
• * Participate in recruitment processes under supervision.
• * Refer new talent for hiring.
• * Be a part of mentoring process and start mentoring members under supervision.
• * Report any deviations from people practices that do not reflect organizational values.
• * Conduct people management processes with fairness, transparency and diligent.
Delivering superior engineering outcomes:
• * Understand the competencyproficiency role mapping for self.
• * Solicit performance feedback and use it to identify proficiency gaps in the remit of the role.
• * Update the home manager of any concerns with regards to the responsibilities undertaken in an engagement.
• * Help team members articulate project expectations, provide guidance and supervision to deliver the defined tasks.
• * Participate actively in responding to requests for help/assistance.
• * Proactively engage with members to understand their challenges and direct them to knowledge centers within the community.
• * Make judicious and practical commitments while undertaking engineering responsibilities.
• * Highlight any dependencies, risks and bottnecks which can influence your commitments.
• * Make every effort to ensure your commitments are honoured and delivered.
• * Proactively reach out for feedback from peers and managers.
• * Provide reviews and feedback when requested by peers.
• * Work out an improvement plan with the managers when applicable.
• * Understand the metrics that are relevant for benchmarking different activities.
• * Understand the impact of the metrics to the business outcomes of the customer.
• * Understand how the metrics are mapped and tracked in Cognizant system.
Fostering strong competency:
• * Clearly understand enablement goals and be able to explain the same to team members.
• * Identify the enablement needs of the team.
• * Set up strategy and processes for driving competency gap identification and closures at a community level.
• * Drive bestpractices for eliciting competencyproficiency gaps.
• * Set up a plan for closing individual rolecompetency gaps and work towards the same.
• * Facilitate participation of team members in various experience building forums.
• * Ensure the skill profile and resume are kept current.
• * Manage a roster of interview panelists from your team and ensure nominations are load balanced and respect individual constraints.
• * Prepare knowledge base for providing engagement related induction to new joiners from engineering community.
• * Extend support for helping new community members settle into their new role, including logistical help if required.
• * Be accountable for resolving any conflicts transparently and fairly during the performance management process.
• * Drive community specific performance management operational processes.
• * Keep a tab on the Rewards and Recognition process, rewards granted and works with operations team for required changes.
• * Mentor your teams to keep record the skill profile promptly and bring newly acquired skills and proficiencies to the notice of their home manager.
• * Undergoes talent profiling to benchmark the given associate within the Community.
Building Engineering Mindshare:
• * Identify ideas that can be converted into reusable assets.
• * Contribute towards creating reusable assets.
• * Contribute to white papers under guidance.
• * Contribute to experince papers under guidance.
• * Contribute to case studies under guidance.
Must Have Skills
• Spring Boot
• Core Java
Good To Have Skills
• Data Management