- Govt visa with family status
- degree/masters candidates
- Transportation provided by company
- working days- 6 days/week
- With Family food Accommodation
- duty Hours 10 hours (8+2 Fixed overtime)
- call/whatsapp Gauri Sharma 9891090117
Preparing test solutions, compounds, and reagents for conducting tests and advising and coordinating test procedures.
Determining chemical and physical properties, compositions, structures, relationships, and reactions of organic and inorganic compounds.
Using chromatography, spectroscopy, and spectrophotometry techniques.
Developing, improving, and customizing products, equipment, formulas, processes, and analytical methods.
Conferring with scientists and engineers to analyze, interpret, and develop tests.
Introducing heat, light, energy, and chemical catalysts to chemical substances to induce reactions.
Writing technical papers and reports, and preparing standards and specifications for processes, tests, and products.
Maintaining laboratory instruments, troubleshooting malfunctions, and purchasing new laboratory supplies.
Evaluating and ensuring compliance with laboratory safety procedures and standards.