Job Description :
About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company headquartered in San Francisco (United States). Wells Fargo has offices in over 20 countries and territories. Our business outside of the U.S. mostly focuses on providing banking services for large corporate, government and financial institution clients. We have worldwide expertise and services to help our customers improve earnings, manage risk, and develop opportunities in the global marketplace. Our global reach offers many opportunities for you to develop a career with Wells Fargo. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Market Job DescriptionAbout Wells Fargo India
enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting business lines and staff functions across Technology, Operations, Risk, Audit, Process Excellence, Automation and Product, Analytics and Modeling. We are operating in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai locations.Department Overview
Claims and Recovery aligns to Fraud and Claims Management (FCM) as a part of the broader Operations group. FCM focuses on delivering an exceptional customer experience with end-to-end fraud and claims management care.About the Role
Responsible for supervising a team within a fraud and claims program that ensures proactive identification, prevention execution, detection and recovery, or claims handling. Work is typically accomplished through supervisors and/or analysts/specialists although higher-risk, more complex cases may require hands-on involvement. Resolves escalated issues communicates with customers, vendors, other departments and fraud and claims management. Responsible for work distribution management, ongoing production and workflow improvement efforts. Participates, plans and manages a wide range of projects that may be analytical, technical and investigative in nature. Works with fraud and claims management to develop and implement department policies/procedures to maximize efficiency and customer service. Ensure compliance with internal policies, risk controls and government regulations including, but not limited to FCRA, UDAAP, Regulations E, CC, D, and Z. May participate in department projects. Establishes performance standards, evaluates performance, develops training materials and trains/coaches staff.
- Supervises day to day operations for an operational unit and/or staff
- Under management guidance, supervises nonexempt staff to ensure effective delivery of services
- Provides training, performance evaluation and coaching
- Implements processes to maximize efficiency of operations
- Ensures the unit's work is completed on time and accurately by planning
- Coordinating and monitoring the daily activities of the routine to moderately complex work of less senior team members
- Reviewing, prioritizing, and distributing daily work to meet deadlines and goals
- Monitoring work in progress & making adjustments as needed
- Giving feedback and training to staff
- Addressing scheduling issues, including absences and tardiness
- Giving input to manager/supervisor on staff performance
- Representing unit at meetings & business reviews
- 5+ years of total experience, minimum 5 years in banking industry and as a people manager
- Knowledge of Visa Operating Rules, Regulations change and other regulatory requirements such as Bank Secrecy Act, USA PATRIOT Act, FACTA, REG E is essential
- Knowledge about the cards industry, Chargeback, Claims is a must
- Knowledge and understanding of regulatory compliance requirements surrounding Regulation E
- Leadership skills including coaching, training, and mentoring
- Fluent in both verbal and written communication
- Certification in Fraud Management
Market Skills and Certifications
Leadership Expectations at Wells Fargo
As a Team Member manager, you are expected to achieve success by leading yourself, your team, and the business. Specifically you will:
Lead your team with integrity and create an environment where your team members feel included, valued, and supported to do work that energizes them.
Accomplish management responsibilities which include sourcing and hiring talented team members, providing ongoing coaching and feedback, recognizing and developing team members, identifying and managing risks, and completing daily management tasks.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate. 64800