• Responsible for developing RTL designs/Application Solutions targeted for Microchip FPGA family of devices. Successful candidates should be able to gather requirements, perform Micro Architecture, write RTL to good coding standards, put together functional simulation and validation plans, run functional simulations and validate designs on Microchip or customer hardware
• Work closely with customers and support them through various design stages from Design to Silicon debug of their devices and ultimately be responsible for customers’ success.
• Perform competitive benchmarking analysis and for low power and performance.
• Collaborate with other Engineering teams to escalate and improve product development.
• Work with global field teams and provide training, product demos and offer technical solutions.
Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Electrical/Electronics Engineering (from a reputed University) with a minimum of 10-12 years’ experience.
• Excellent Knowledge of FPGA design flow and digital logic design concepts.
• Excellent knowledge of filters, transforms, correlators, modulation/demodulation, compression/decompression, error correction and other DSP algorithm designs.
• Excellent knowledge of DSP algorithms/theories in wireless DFE and Baseband, Defense, Imaging and industrial applications.
• Excellent Verilog/VHDL programming/debugging skills.
• Hands-on Experience in Matlab/C, Simulink based design implementation and optimization.
• Excellent understanding of Timing concepts and Timing closure.
• Ability to build FPGA based reference designs including test benches for functional simulation and HW validation.
• Good knowledge of RISCV/ARM embedded processors and peripherals such as SPI, I2C, UART, Ethernet, PCIe and USB.
• Knowledge of any two Interface protocols – JESD/PCIe/DDR/QDR/LPDDR/other.
• Ability to work with various lab equipments such as oscilloscopes, logic analyzers, bus analyzers etc. for debug/board bring-up.
• Willing to participate and interact with global customers/field to understand and resolve their technical challenges.
• Excellent communication skills, written and spoken.
Job Description * Develop and maintain software used for plugins of IDEs like Netbeans. * Develop and maintain code needed for continuous integration, testing and deployment * Provide review support for the peers * Create customizations a
Job Description MCU32 FPGA Emulation team is looking for a motivated engineer to port the SoC and IP design to an FPGA prototype system and validate the functionality by writing system level firmware. Qualification Bachelor/Master in Electronics & C
Hi, Greetings from Scoop Technologies! We have an urgent Openings for one of our Top MNC Product Based Client. Please find below Work Location: Bangalore-Manyatha Tech Park Official Notice Period: <=30days Experience : 4 to 10 Years PRIMARY S
8 to 10 years of experience as a full stack developer with emphasis on UI/UX. Typically requires a minimum of 8 years of related experience with a 4 year degree; or 6 years and an advanced degree; or equivalent exp
Job Description : Job Description: Location- Noida Job Description: As FPGA Designer, you will be responsible for the definition and development of complex FPGA designs for AWG & Digitizer products and work in a highly collaborative, fast-paced env
8 to 10 years of experience in Oracle. Strong proficiency in Oracle along with programming experience using UNIX/C and Shell scripting. Having ProC and PLSQL experience would be an added advantage.
We have urgent opening for Devops Engineer in TopSource . Any Science/Computer Graduate who is having 4 years of work experience in Dev ops Engineer can apply.
Urgent hiring for Examines inputs and outputs and validates results and ensures that they are free of any defect. Translates flow charts into computer programs using development tools as necessary, and ensures that coding standards
We have urgent opening for ServiceNow Developers in TopSource . Any Science/Computer Graduate who is having 4 years of work experience in ServiceNow Developers can apply.
Job Description : 21 July 2020 One of our renowned banking client is seeking for an experienced Engineer to support their core banking IT applications across the region. Mandatory Skill(s) * Excellent stakeholders management with ability to comm
We have urgent opening for Dev ops Engineer in TopSource . Any Science/Computer Graduate who is having 4 years of work experience in Dev ops Engineer can apply.
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content