The JD below as a reference:
• 4 plus years’ experience in IDM and IAM is a must on any stack (Oracle, Forgerock, okta or any other)
• Forgerock (IDM & AM) experience
• Advanced Unix skills
• Java background will be helpful as most components in our product stack are built on Java
• Work with infrastructure team and understand hardware specs, networks, Firewall rules.
• Troubleshooting experience with an understanding of database, analysing logs /de-bugging/trace/monitoring
• Maintain a pipeline, timeline of proposed environment usage – with preference to supporting agile releases of capability
• Critical thinker in resolution of contentions for the usage of environment and proposing ideas for collaborative triaging
• Support full landscape of non-production environments – from Development, build automation, Test, performance and production support and the multiple variations within.
• Expertise with RedHat OpenShift and Docker (must have)
• Familiarity with Platform-as-a-Service applications for cloud based systems
• Familiarity with one or more of below development architectures/principles:
DevOps (must have)
Microservices (must have)
Server-less Cloud Computing (good to have, but not mandatory)
• Hands on Experience in Managing a RedHat OpenShift Environment (on premise – private infra)
• Hands on troubleshooting issues in RedHat OpenShift environment
• Hands on and well versed with all lifecycle management of a namespace/project. Understands the services, build config, deployment config, routes, templates, config maps, templates, s2i etc...
• Hands on experience in managing RedHat OpenShift master, nodes, routers, docker registry, application/compute nodes
• Familiarity with Atlassian Suite - Bamboo, Bitbucket, Confluence, Jira (must have)
• Hands-on with Jenkins (Nice to have)
• Familiarity with addition of new nodes/master, maintenance activities (nice to have)
• Experience with programming language- Java, Node.js and scripting language - UNIX scripting (Good to have)
Delivery Centric is unique in its ability to help clients determine and develop the right solutions.
Unlike traditional outsourcing companies or services, we don’t just follow a specification, or provide you with manpower that needs to be micro-managed – we’re a strategic technology delivery company that can start with your idea and transform it into a market-ready solution.
Unlike traditional design firms, we take a creative yet pragmatic approach to user experience design. Our user experience designers and software architects work together from day one – shrinking development cycles, tightening the feedback loop and maintaining high quality software product development lifecycles.
We uncover user needs to create usable products and offer a meaningful user experience.
Our development techniques and project management best practices deliver high-quality products on time – with no surprises.
Above all, we’ll help you take your idea from napkin sketch to market-ready solutions.
Develops, enhances, debugs, supports, maintains & tests software applications that support business units or supporting functions. These application program solutions may involve diverse development platforms,software, hardware,technologies & tools
JOB DETAILS: Position: Software Engineer/Sr. Software Engineer Qualification: B.Tech/B.E/BSC CS/ BCA/ MCA /M Tech Relevant experience: 2 to 5 Years Technical Skill: Cordova Job Timing: 9.30 am to 5.30 pm Job location: Chennai
Online Data Entry / Form Filling / Data Base Administrator / Computer Operator
Develop and maintain an Azure-based cloud and On-premise solution.Create pipelines, release management and environments in Azure DevOps. Azure Boards creation and application life cycle management.Create and Manage User Roles and Custom Roles.