1. Only Candidates with Maintenance of Oil & Gas Refinery & Petrochemical Industry experience will be considered. Construction, commissioning and pre commissioning experience will not be considered.
2. Only Candidates who posess the Skills, Education and experience, which have been highlighted in JD would be considered.
3. All CV’s should be in PDF Editable format and along with Education, Experience and Supporting documents clear scan copies. Other format will not accepted.
Salary - KWD 425
Basic - KWD 400 + Food - KWD 25
Accomodation - Free or Allowance KD25/-
Air Ticket - Every 2 Years
Qualification : Diploma (03 years full time course) in Instrumentation/ Electronics Engineering from recognized technical institution or polytechnic
JD / Experience Requisites :
1. Minimum of Eight (8) years practical experience in maintenance of process control instruments in Hydrocarbon Refinery in the Oil and Gas Industry.
2. Good working (practical) knowledge about various process control instruments and skill to check, calibrate and repair them up to the DCS system. Should have a good knowledge on the DCS – Honeywell system.
3. Understanding of area classification and safety requirements.
4. Capable of reading and understanding P&ID, schematic, logic single line wiring diagrams/drawings.
5. Working knowledge and understanding of Digital Electronics basics and able to use Electronic test equipment for trouble-shooting / testing purposes. Good knowledge in DCS, PLC and ESD’s of major international makes.
6. Working knowledge and understanding of various types of tank gauging systems like SAAB.
7. Gulf driving license is preferred.