The Fleet Administrator is responsible for the organization and management of fleet registrations including maintenance of the registration database with accurate and detailed information, ensuring correct branch codes are assigned and maintained on a consistent basis, renewing and tracking light duty registrations for various states, and keeping registration documentation for all vehicles on file current.
- Maintain the fleet database with accurate and detailed information in WIN and on the maintenance software program;
- Ensure correct branch codes are assigned and maintained on a consistent basis
- Renew and track light duty vehicle registrations for various states, keeping documentation for all vehicles on file and current;
- Process all vehicle equipment transfer forms
- Issue insurance ID cards on request.
- Issue duplicate registration paperwork and license plates upon request
- Reconcile and allocate renewal charges
- Pay annual excise tax bills.
- Performs other duties and tasks as assigned from time to time by management and will be required by the needs of the Clean Harbors business.