• Coordinate staffing, training, activities of Financial Analyst to ensure effective job performance.
• Coordinate the preparation of annual budgets for the applicable group, including periodical updates of the same as required. Provide input to Finance budget.
• Measure and analyze Group financial performance.
• Analyze/Troubleshoot EUB and A/R at the contract level for the applicable Group.
• Provide financial support during proposal preparation and subsequent negotiations on high impact opportunities.
• Provide input as to the impact of the bid rate structure on the achievability of desired project levels.
• Participate in negotiation and coordination with major project subcontractors and facility landlords.
• Review income statement data and adjustments for accuracy and validity.
• Provide input/comments and support on contemplated accounting system changes and upgrades during planning and implementation phases.
• Support special projects/audits as applicable to Group or expertise.
• Develop and maintain good working relationships with major customer procurement and paying office personnel.
• Conduct formal contract reviews/audits with Finance Analysts and Operations.
• Work with Director and Risk Management to monitor government overhead rates for applicable group.
• Provide support to Director and Risk Management on incurred costs submissions.
• Participate in the due diligence and incorporation/implementation of acquisitions.
• Advise Director of Finance on significant financial and contractual issues.
• Provide a financial perspective to the Group regarding new business development and strategies.
• Instruct Finance and Accounting courses for respective groups.
• Cross train in other Corporate Services areas.
• Provide financial analysis and trending to group management.
• Provide financial support on key corporate initiatives.
• Ensure Compliance with Sarbanes Oxley internal Controls
• Support Quarterly financial audit for respective Group/projects
• Ensure proper accounting is applied on new contracts as submitted for review by financial analysts. Proper accounting includes ensuring all necessary contract documentation exists, and that the proper Revenue Recognition and Billing Methodologies are used on new contracts. Contract types include (Fixed Rate Time and Materials, Firm Fixed Price, Fixed Price per Unit, Cost Plus)
Functions : Others
Industries : Other
Skills/Roles I hire for: Technical Training, E-Learning, Management Consulting, Engineering Services
level Hiring For: Junior Level, Mid Level, High Level, Top Management
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content