Job Description :
Position Type : Full time
Type Of Hire : Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired : Chartered Accountant
Travel Percentage : 0%
About the opportunity
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking At FIS you\u2019ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant profile of statutory reporting and compliance. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team
You will be responsible for preparation of the annual statutory financial statements, meeting tax compliance requirements and facilitate annual statutory audit on timely basis for international entities in accordance with the local GAAP and regulatory requirements.
What you will be doing
What you bring:Knowledge / Experience
- Preparation of annual statutory financials for respective EMEA/APAC legal entities in accordance with local GAAP and timely completion of external audit meeting the filing deadline.
- Co-ordinate the audits with local audit firms in order to complete and file the accounts by filing due dates
- Preparation of schedules/ reconciliations for audit and share all supporting as requested by auditors
- Address all queries on timely basis to auditors
- Work with BU, Legal, corporate, treasury, HR, payroll to obtain documents/information/approvals etc.
- Assistance/Preparation of annual LE returns and liaising with Tax/ Corporate/External Advisors to facilitate the completion of tax returns by filing deadlines
- Work to address queries from corporate statutory team during FS review obtain approvals
- Work with Tax team to obtain approvals on tax workings and disclosures
- Book all statutory adjustments in Oracle and secondary ledger
- Coordinate with local bookkeeper, perform Oracle v Local books reconciliations
- Perform monthly/quarterly and annual statistical surveys
- Perform dividend solvency tests
- Respond to multiple adhoc requests/queries
- Preparation of journal entries in accordance with US GAAP and Company Financial Policy for tax
- Perform monthly/Quarterly group variance analysis
- Preparation of quarterly and annual Tax Packages for US GAAP
- Completion of the annual 5471 intercompany Tax reporting forms
- 1-3 years of in experience in statutory reporting/month end closing
- Extensive MS Office experience (Advanced Excel preferred)
- Ability to communicate to all levels within the organization
- An understanding of the general ledger process, document flows, internal controls and reporting requirements
- Knowledge of local GAAP and US GAAP/IFRS
- An understanding of the statutory reporting process, internal and external reporting requirements.
- Good knowledge of US GAAP and IFRS
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work with strict deadlines and proven track record to deliver on/before the deadlines
- Qualified CA (or equivalent e.g. CWA/CS) with 1-3 years of relevant experience.
- Diploma in IFRS is preferable
What we offer you
- Fluent in English
- Excellent communicator \u2013 ability to discuss different aspects of accounting and reporting with internal and external stakeholders
- Immaculate conceptual framework of US GAAP/IFRS
- Attention to detail \u2013 Ability to comprehend the complex issues
- Organized approach \u2013 manage and adapt priorities according to client and internal requirements
- Self-starter but team mindset
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- A broad range of professional education and personal development possibilities \u2013 FIS is your final career step!
- A competitive salary and benefits
- A variety of career development tools, resources and opportunities
With a 50-year history rooted in the financial services industry, FIS\u2122 is the world's largest global provider dedicated to financial technology solutions. We champion clients from banking to capital markets, retail to corporate and everything touched by financial services. Headquartered in Jacksonville, Florida, our 53,000 worldwide employees help serve more than 20,000 clients in over 130 countries. Our technology powers billions of transactions annually that move over $9 trillion around the globe. FIS is a Fortune 500 company and is a member of Standard & Poor\u2019s 500\u00AE Index.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see thePrivacy Statement
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see theSourcing Model
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.