Company Profile: Our client is a very large, professionally managed, highly profitable Global MNC services organisation having their Shared Services for Asia-Pacific and Africa at Gurgaon. They are growing very rapidly and are seeking to hire Finance Business Partners (designated as Financial Project Controllers) to be based at Gurgaon.
This is a unique opportunity to work in a Global environment with a professionally managed World-Class service organisation. The organisation provides a structured career-progression programme. Our clients offer excellent salary and career growth opportunities.
Will have to work in shifts which would be 8-hours anywhere at suitable times between 8.00 a.m. and 7.00 p.m. depending on the country worked for. Will have 5-day week (Monday-Friday).
These are Individual Contributor Roles
About Impact HR Services
We are a professionally managed executive search firm with offices in Mumbai, Bangalore & Pune. The company has been promoted in November 1994 by Mr. Prakash Kewalramani who is an engineer from IIT-Delhi and MBA from IIM-Ahmedabad with over 17 years work experience in Senior Management & marketing with reputed multinational organisations. Mr. Kewalramani is a past-Chairman of ERA (Executive Recruiters Association) and is the current Chairman, Ethics Committee, ERA. We do placements at Senior and Middle management levels with highly reputed MNC / Indian organisations across industries, across functions across India. We have also done a large number of assignments for turnkey recruitments and also placed candidates globally. We are manned by a team of 50 young professionals.
We enjoy a very high level of credibility amongst our clients and in the Indian Industry. We have successfully manned a large number of high-technology start-ups who have rapidly scaled up and provided enormous Career enhancement opportunities to the candidates placed by us in these organisations.
Job Profile: Responsible ensuring the quality of all project’s planned and reported financials, and applies financial skills to improve project performance in accordance with the Service Description and agreed targets. Will act as business partner for the delivery team. Will be accountable for ensuring the highest standards of business controls, data integrity & ethics standards.
Responsible for providing Project Controlling services including End-to-End (E2E) controlling of selected customer project portfolio and the delivery of centralized project admin services.
Will be responsible for the following main tasks:
1. During tendering:
- Support the preparation of LoA materials for financials.
2. During project set up:
- Coordinates system setups together with Delivery team (PM/PMO) at the beginning of the project to ensure system structure enable full transparency and control.
- Understanding principles around Revenue Recognition application
- Support preparation of RRB material
3. During execution:
- Control & drive E2E project financials: revenue recognition, cost analysis, operating working capital
- Ensure accuracy & transparency of project financials for actuals & forecasts including non-recurrent items
- Manage & ensure completeness of closing activities
- Coordinates required system maintenance during project and system closing activities at the end of the project
- Ensure compliance with the organisation’s financial policies, instructions, guidance, processes, tools, accounting principles and internal controls in the project.
- Prepares audit evidence to ensure internal control compliance
- Responsible for analysis and planning of project related financials across all BUs and BLs
- Conduct reviews with delivery team to validate the E2E Project estimated-to-complete to ensure common understanding of project performance
6. Project Performance:
- Proactively monitor and control the project financial performance partnering with delivery team ensuring full understanding of variance against sold based line & margin deviation root cause analysis
7. Risk management:
- In collaboration with the delivery team identify and flag risks impacting project margin and actively contribute to risk mitigation, proposing corrective actions including accrual bookings and needed provisions
- Support translating operational events & risks into financial impacts
8. During project closure:
- Coordinate required financial closing activities at the end of the project.
Candidate Profile: CAs / ICWAs / MBA (Finance) with 4-6 years experience in Controlling preferably in Global MNC organisations in any verticals including healthcare, telecom, BFSI etc. Must:
a) have strong knowledge and experience in Financial Accounting, Planning, Reporting & Analysis, Controlling (Cash Flow, Receivables, Inventory Management, Revenue Recognition)
b) be fluent command of business English (both written and spoken)
c) be outstanding team player with excellent networking, communication skills having service oriented, remarkably pro-active mindset
d) have ability to work across boundaries and in virtual/cross-functional teams
e) have good presentation skills in both formal and informal settings & ability to interact with financial service recipients
f) god problem solving and analytical skills.
Interested professionals may mail their CV along with photograph and current CTC to [HIDDEN TEXT] giving in subject: REF:FBP. NCR .
Our client is a very large, professionally managed, highly profitable Global MNC services organisation having their Shared Services for Asia-Pacific and Africa at Gurgaon. They are growing very rapidly and are seeking to hire Finance Business Partners (designated as Financial Project Controllers) to be based at Gurgaon.
Hi Guys, We are looking for freshers HR Payroll Processing Executive. Education: Any Graduates, B.COM, BBA, BA, BCA, B.Sc, BE, B.Tech. Post Graduates: MBA, M.Com, MCA etc,. Computer skills are mandatory. Communication: Proficient English
Financial Analyst Designation Salary + Night Allowance Rotational Shifts Fluent English is must Graduation is must Bcom / Freshers / MBA / PGDM / BCA Interview Rounds: Aptitude Test, HR Round, Operations Round.
Should have worked in Title Search process for at least 1+ years and have good understanding of Title Search. Limited search Netro-Online Search Full Search
Interact with US based EVPs/Strategic Business Leaders, Quality, Training, Accounting and WFM to develop accurate projections, cost analysis, P&Ls, ROI, IRR, Cash Flows and receive necessary approvals.
Fresher Opening For Accounting / Accounting Executive / Finance Jobs 7304329849 Urgent Required Candidate Can Apply this Jobs Call me hr Swati Mam
Candidate should have in-depth knowledge of payroll and saturator compliance Should have at least 3 to 4 years relevant experience (preferably ITES background) Candidate should be a graduate Good knowledge about excel
We are looking for FRESHERS FINANCE & PAYROLL PROCESSING Executives. Education Qualification: Any graduates / Amy Post Groaduates Job Locations: Bangalore, Pune, Hyderabad, Delhi.
Currently hiring for Financial marketing process for a multinational company. Candidates should have Financial & Investment banking knowledge.
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content