Primarily the role is:
1. To oversee the financials, compliance and secretarial activities of Organization
2. To oversee the compliance and secretarial activities of the Company
Detailed roles and responsibilities:
- Responsible for the effective and efficient administration of the organization and overseeing the organization’s compliances with the provisions of the Companies Act and other statues and bye-laws of the organization.
- Facilitate the AGM/EGM/Board Meetings etc. and to record/review the proceedings
- Preparation/Review of agenda in consultation with Director-Treasury, Compliance and Associates
- Provide to the Directors of the organization required guidance in discharging duties, responsibilities and powers
- Assist and advise the Board in ensuring good corporate governance and in complying with the corporate governance requirements and best practices
- Liaise and follow-up with external/internal auditors and external agencies
- Documenting, communicating and following up on all the action items arising out of the Board and committee meetings and devise a mechanism of systematic reporting of the progress and implementation
- To ensure that all the policies are kept current, are approved and that members are aware of their implications.
- Keep abreast of changes in regulations and standards
- Provide financial reports and interpret financial information while recommending further course of action
- Monitor the surplus funds and take timely investment decisions based on cash flows
- Develop trends and projections
- Oversee operations of the finance department of these entities, set goals and objectives and design a framework for these to be met.
- Coordinating, escalating and resolving issues with the Program team, Finance, Accounts and other concerned teams.
- Contribute to the governance, risk and compliance training of Directors and other senior staffs.
- Any other responsibility assigned by the Manager from time to time, including responsibility no related to Finance/Compliance work.
we are hiring For HDFC LIFE INSURANCE Channel: Direct/Agency Sales CTC: Upto 3.20lpa + Allowances + Incentives + Reimbursements
We are Hiring For HDFC Life Insurance Company For Banca/Direct/Agency Vertical. CTC Offered- Up to 4.00 L Age - 24-34 Yr
we are hiring ForTATA AIA LIFE INSURANCE Channel: Direct/Banca Sale CTC: Upto 3.20lpa + Allowances + Incentives + Reimbursements
we are hiring Relationship Manager in Tata Aia Life Insurance Channel: HDFC Telebank Channel CTC: Upto 3.50 lpa + Allowances + Incentives + Reimbursements Life Insurance Experience Required.
Urgent Hiring for Fresher/Online Data Entry/Data Entry Operator/Data Base Administrator/Data Entry Officer/Form Filling and AD Posting kind of Data Entry jobs with 0-5 Yrs Exp-Candidate can work from any locations-for more info- Contact @ 9890601688