1) Export Accounts knowledge is must with excise duty, sales tax, service tax, stock valuation, banking transactions like buyers credit, letter of credit, foreign exchange, etc.
2) Management of petty cash transactions.
3) Controlling credit and ensuring debtors pay on time.
4) Reconciliation of direct debits and finance accounts.
5) Ensuring all payments amounts & records are accurate.
6) Preparation of statutory accounts.
7) Working with journals, sales & purchase ledgers and spreadsheets.
8) Assisting qualified Accountants with audits.
9) Maintaining our accounts system.
10) Liaising with other departments and business units on a range of issues.
11) Banking money and cheques received and issuing receipts as requested or needed.
12) Processing credit card payments received.
To provide a broad range of accounting services to small and medium scale businesses based in Australia
Designation :Tax & Corporate Manager (TCM) Qualification, Salary & Age : He should be either a CA or MBA (Finance) with at least 5 years specialization in Tax matters. Salary – as mutually agreed. Age - no bar. Location : Noida Head Office
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content