1) Supervision of book keeping for HO and Branches (including overseas entities).
2) Preparation of monthly Management accounts as per the deadline given for HO, branches
and overseas entity.
3) Ensuring the mthly, annual statutory compliances (GST, TDS, Stock Exchange, SEBI, FEMA
& other labour compliances ).
4) Co-ordination with the Internal auditors and ensure timely submission of audit report.
5) Ensuring timely submission of Drawing power statements to the bankers.
6) Ensuring secretarial compliances. (working knowledge of Companies Act 2013 and SEBI
would be required).
7) Co-ordination with the Statutory and Tax Auditors.
8) Ensuring timely submission of quarterly financial reports to the stock Exchange.
9) Facilitate management strategic decision making by providing timely and accurate
10 )Attending Income Tax assessments and ensure timely submission of data to Tax
authorities for assessment.
Hiring Fresher Male & Female Selection for Corporate Banking Sector Limited Vacancy in Various Profile Walking Interview Is Going On
Interview For Bank in Pan India location Axis Bank, ICICI Bank, Kotak Bank ( On Payroll)
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content