About Our Client
Our client is an IT services company engaged in software and hardware solutions to make classroom learning an interactive and memorable experience for students. They deploy such solutions in schools and colleges using a combination of Software, interactive whiteboards and projectors. This enables the course content to be projected on the whiteboard as a touch screen interactive session, thus making learning easy and fun. Apart from this they also deliver other Audio / Video solutions for corporates like interactive conference / meeting / training rooms etc.
The Field Service Engineer (FSE) will be responsible for meeting the daily service maintenance and repair needs of the customer’s equipment. Establish and maintain proper business relationships with customers.
• Basic troubleshooting, installation, maintenance and repair on designated equipment.
• Completing Preventative Maintenance and field modifications.
• Ticket system of CRM Process and managing repair parts cycle times.
• Keeping upto date on administrative responsibilities such as maintaining customer service logs and internal service records in a timely manner.
• Maintaining daily communications with customers to ensure resolution and properfollow-up.
• Maintaining tools and test equipment and ensuring they are properly calibrated.
• Meeting Safety and other applicable regulatory requirements.
• Utilizing the escalation process to resolve customer service delivery issues.
• Identifying and participating in Pre-sales activities such as Demo, AMC renewals.
• Working as a member of the local team to provide efficient service delivery to all accounts with in assigned area.
• The ability to lift and carry a toolbox that can weigh up to 20Kgs.
• Engineering / Diploma IT with Minimum 1 Years of Experience in IT Hardware/ Software installation and Maintenance.
• Must have experience servicing in – Printer, Projectors.
• Experience interfacing with both internal team members and external customers as part of a solution based service process.
• Experience diagnosing and repairing Computers, MS-Office, Windows Operating Systems, Projector and Printer.
• Experience troubleshooting and responding to customer concerns.
• Proven record of being reliable and accountable for all aspects of their job.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, self-directed, entrepreneurial environment.
• Resourceful, with the ability to work independently.
• Strong time management skills.
• Ability to adapt to changing circumstances.
• Decision-making, problem resolution and creative thinking skills
• Attention to detail.
• Ability to multi-task activities with shifting priorities. Able to work productively in a pressurized environment.
• Ethical and trustworthy.
Contact : Vaidyanathan R – 9600008133