Roles and Responsibilities
1. Working closely with operations team and suppliers on an ongoing basis to ensure the item suits the customer, market and price points.
2. Understanding design from a technical perspective, i.e. producing patterns and technical specifications for designs.
3. Coordination & communication with various departments, buyer and suppliers & assuring timely execution.
4. Keeping a tight track of product and movement and quality.
5. Checking and maintaining quality from time to time.
6. Responsible for Buying, Merchandising & costing.
7. Examine sample garments on and off models; then modify designs to achieve desired effects.
8. Plan production and keep a check on the production and packing.
9. Creating a range based on a story line and inputs.
10. Keeping up to date with emerging fashion trends, fashion forecasts, colors etc.
11. Send the garment for photoshoot and plan the styling.
12. Co-ordinate with the Photoshoot agency, choose the appropriate model.
13. Getting lab tests done.
14. Advising and assisting production.
15. Taking responsibilities for inspections.
16. Or any other duties as are inherent in your post and such additional duties as the company may call upon you to perform, from time to time.
Call For More Details; HR 9667041873