Expected Qualifications and Requirements of the Candidate
• Personable, Motivated, Team Player with the ambition to progress within their career in an established corporation.
• Entrepreneurial Nature
• College Degree
• Fluent in English
The Responsibilities of the Candidate Will Entail
• Respond to guest inquiries and requests in a timely manner
• Communicating with the LR Team to ensure all guest requests are met
• Managing the service team
• Report to GMs and LR Team regarding F&B services
• Managing inventory of food supples and service supplies
• Checking with In-house Guests during their stay
• Complying with the Lalco Residency Employee Manual
• Assisting the LR Team when necessary
• Working with the Housekeeping Team to ensure all facilities are always clean
Lalco Residency manages a serviced apartment in the Andheri (E), Mumbai. Catering especially to corporate and private clients requiring medium or long-term luxury housing, Lalco Residency offers the comfort and space of a private residence with state of the art amenities.
The apartment complex consists of 70 fully furnished serviced apartments, each over 1,235 square feet. The apartments range in size from one to six bedrooms, and all include a fully equipped kitchen and at least two full bathrooms. LR's 24/7 on-site staff is tasked with providing guests all of the conveniences of a hotel with all of the comforts of a home.
Industries : Construction & Engineering, Engineering/Procurement/Construction
Skills/Roles I hire for: Construction
level Hiring For: Junior Level, Mid Level, High Level, Top Management
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content