Position: Executive/Sr. Executive – Operations
• Graduate (Full-Time graduate)
Experience & Exposure Requirements:
• 2-5 years of relevant experience in Insurance operations or Lending operations.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Perform initial appraisal of potential borrowers by thoroughly examining their applications
• Interview applicants to evaluate their eligibility for loan or mortgage
• Conclude on all applicable financial and non-financial criteria
• Follow up with clients to clarify important point
• Give the green light to eligible candidates and report decisions with sound arguments
• Remain up to speed regarding lending and other financial services
Essential Skills / Competencies:
• Proven working experience in a Credit-Operation role
• Good knowledge of lending industry
• In-depth understanding of relevant rules and regulations
• Excellent communication skills
• Display teamwork, integrity and leadership. Work with team members to set goals and responsibilities for specific engagements. Foster teamwork and innovation.
• Drive performance management for self and team.
• Utilize technology & tools to continually learn and innovate, share knowledge with team members and enhance service delivery.
• Understand EY and its service lines. Actively encourage team members to contribute ideas.
• Conduct workshops and technical training sessions for team members. Contribute to the learning & development agenda.