• Strong Java/J2EE background with deeper knowledge on Spring frameworks such as spring-security, spring-mvc, spring-data, JPA & hibernate.
• Strong knowledge on the Hybris Datahub module to integrate with SAP backend systems.
• Experience in customizing the applications with SAP Backoffice framework.
• Experience with Flexible Search, impex, Catalog synchronization, CronJobs, Cockpits, Account Management, Shopping Cart, Checkout/Payment, and Order Processing on Hybris
• Experience with SAP CPQ for the configurable products
• Experience integrating hybris with search technologies like SOLR, endeca etc
• Hands on experience with design and development of highly available, distributed and scalable transactional enterprise systems.
• Experience with the build & deployment processes with Jenkins, code quality tools like Sonar, Fortify
• Have excellent interpersonal, listening, verbal, and written communication skills
• Understanding of eCommerce and business-to-business (B2B) systems
• Familiarity with template driven rendering and client and server side MVC architectures
• Familiarity with Splunk for investigating or monitoring problems on systems.
• Work under aggressive schedules and with multi-functional teams to achieve large initiatives.
• Experience with automated testing methodologies and frameworks.
Functions : IT, Education/Teaching
Industries : ITES/BPO, IT/Computers - Hardware & Networking, IT/Computers - Software
Skills/Roles I hire for: IT & ITIS
level Hiring For: Junior Level, Mid Level, High Level, Top Management