We are looking for an astute marketer having street smart business acumen and hands-on experience in event marketing to join our C-Team as General Manager, Event Marketing, who will be the profit centre head for this vertical.
This position is created keeping in mind that the person would be given equity in company's business and shall be inducted as a full time director of the company in 6-12 months time.
Key Responsibility Areas;
1. Lead and manage the complete event marketing lifecycle, staring from ideation to execution of the event.
2. Lead and manage marketing activities (digital marketing, personal selling etc.) achieve sponsorship and/or exhibitor registration target.
3. Ensure proper hype and buzz in the social media about the event resulting in high footfalls.
4. Identify venue, vendors, logistics service providers, obtain permits etc. and negotiate rates to ensure best return on investment for company
5. Develop and implement strategy for relationship management with the exhibitors, key customers etc. post event so as to leverage in future events or overall marketing activities of the company
1. Hands-on experience along with effective connections in event management field, preferably in fashion, dÃ©cor or art and craft sector (2-5 years)
2. Practical knowledge and experience of social media marketing (degrees/diplomas not required).
3. Must be prepared to work in start-up environment with frugal resources, do lot of improvisations and can multi-task.
4. Should be able to hire people quickly to build team as the business grows
5. Impressive personality and go-getter disposition with good command over English and any regional language
6. FORMAT EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION IS NOT REQUIRED, ALL DROP-OUTS ARE WELCOME