VERY VERY URGENT CLIENT IN TOWN PERSONAL INTERVIEW ON 18TH AT COCHIN
our client leading engineering construction and contracting company in Saudiarabia known as INTERNATIONALJAL (www.jalint.com.sa) WellEstablished isince1986KNOWN AS, JAL International is a 100% Saudi Company and has carved a name in the Plant Maintenance, Construction, Manufacturing Business and contributed a significant part to Saudi Arabia’s industrial and infrastructural development efforts are urgently in need of ESTIMATION ENGINEER (MECHANICAL)
PLEASE SEND YOUR CV URGENTLYBY EMAIL [HIDDEN TEXT] contact n.j.vaidyanathan 09819070988 FOR ENABLING US TO PERSONAL INTERVIEW WITH OUR CLIENT ON 18TH AT COCHIN DETAILS WILL BE PROVIDED ONCE YOU ARE SHORTLISTED
BS in Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, Instrument) or Higher Master Degree.Minimum 10 years experience with minimum 5 years in estimation related to mechanical Project, Saudi experience preferred.
Position Summary :
Excellent Estimation Engineer with Good Technical Backgound ,Time unit Rates,Manpower Cost Management etc.Candidate must possess excellen skill in LSTK,Time Unit rates ,LSPB Contracts
Major Responsibilities &Accountabilities:
• Study the scope of work & tender document and prepare the tender review sheet then prepare/review the basic design, create the estimation BOQ and link it with client BOQ.
• Arranging for and attending site visits. prepare detailed visit report and attending clarification meetings with client.
• Prepare & Send out RFQ for (materials, vendors & subcontractors), follow-up, prepare technical evaluation sheet, send & acquire responses and compliance sheets to prepare quotation comparison sheet Advise the best quotation on the basis of the technical proposals submitted, compliance to scope of work and delivery period of long lead items.
• Study the tender drawings/bulletins/clarification responses from client and reflect the same to suppliers/vendors/subcontractors to get the offers as per final & revised information from client.
• Review client's responses, terms & conditions and suppliers/ subcontractors offers then prepare the qualifications/ exceptions/ deviations and other issues which could affect the prices or project duration.
• Prepare the tender cost estimation, such as man-hour estimates, materials, construction equipment. .. etc considering the location and duration of the project.
• Calculate the direct cost for each item by analyzing the item to its basics (Material, Equipment & Manpower) all conforming with the project specifications & ensure pricing inputs are supported by adequate Basis of Estimate and Bill of Quantities.
• Calculate/assist in the calculation of other costs (Engineering, supervision, management, site & camp facilities, transportation, clearance, taxes, insurances, permits, license ... etc).
• Participate in Cost Variance analysis and invoices.
• Participate in the preparation of the tender schedule, manpower histogram I S-Curve, equipment schedule, organization chart with accompanying CVs of proposed qualified personnel.
• Participate and coordinate with estimation team to updates tender Register which shall include tender internal ref, title, closing date, bond, submitted value, validity, technical and commercial clarifications if any, award status, etc.
• Prepare Project Execution Plan/Method statements by providing draft proposal data to milestone and participate in milestone schedule preparation.
• After sending technical or/and commercial and during the course of technical and commercial evaluation by the Client, prepare the reply to the clarification requests issued by the Client regarding the submitted tender and attend post clarification meeting.
QMS & EHSMS Responsibilities
• Understand & comply with all applicable requirements (legal & others)
• Understand & comply with QMS/EHSMS relevant requirements, objectives and Quality/EHS Policy.
• Perform work in the ways that protect environment and provide a safe and healthy workplace all workers. Prevent workplace injuries, ill health and incidents to reach our goal of ‘Zero harm to people, property and environment’.
• Keep aware of department risk & opportunities and affectively handling those for continual improvement.
Key Result Areas
• On time completion of RFQ milestones.
• Achieving client satisfaction
• Achieving the Project objectives
• Establishes contacts, relationships and a network both inside and outside JAL. Brings this array of resources to improve project effectiveness.
• Promotes a diverse work environment through education, training, and professional development opportunities within the department.
Scope and Impact:
Knowledge, Skills, Personal Attributes :
• Excellent Estimation skill for Oil&Gas,Petrochemical,Fertilizer,Mining and Steel Project
• Excellent Experience in Mechanical Estimation(Both Stationery and Rotating Equipments)
• Skill in associate Electrical/Instrumentation background is advisable
• Knowledge of JAL's methodology and tools
• JAL Services
• Interpretation of Engineering Drawing
• Loss/Win Analysis
• Competitors Analysis – Mainly during Client Visit etc.
• Analytical skills
• Commercial awareness
• Strong Communication skills
• Team working skills
• Problem Solving
• Product Development
• Technical Understanding
• Excellent mathematical, logical and reasoning skills
• Self-motivated with a strong desire to learn new things
• Self development
• Negotiation skills Personal Attributes
• Decisive & Courageous
• Persuasive and Influential
• Compelling communicator
• Open to new ideas and procedures.
• Approaching challenges with confidence
• Motivation and inspiration
• Acts upon performance feedback
• Works effectively and cooperatively with others
REVERT BACK SOON WITH YOUR UPDATED CV FOR US TO DO THE NEEDFUL.
RUSH YOUR CV TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT.
Vijesh VJ ,