We have Opening for Equipment Specialist - Maintenance in Asia Pacific company
Job location - Chennai
• Engineering in Instrumentation/Mechanical/ Electrical with minimum 5 years of experience in handling chemical dosing equipment.
• Good communication in English, Hindi
• Age: 30-40
• Proven ability and capacity with planning, organizing, supervising, coordinating technical work, and obtaining cooperation from others (must be able to build rapport with team)
• Hands-on experience on assembling, testing and servicing chemical dosing skids which includes pumps, motors, instruments, panels, valves & fittings.
• Working collaboratively with engineers in designing equipment and layout for specialize equipment construction.
• understanding and ensuring compliance with relevant health and safety regulations and quality standards
• Maintaining and troubleshooting any dosing equipment that requires preventive maintenance.
• Working closely with the field associates and Division Manager to support sales efforts.
• Meeting with contractors for specialize and custom-built equipment
• Conducting plant survey at customer site to determine site suitability
• Coaching the field sales force on equipment and engineering issues and problems
• Meeting with customer engineering department for fulfillment of customer requirement and standard.
• Knowledge on chemical hazards and safety standards in handling chemicals
• High level of scheduling skills
• Good presentation skills
• Willing to travel
CV share at [HIDDEN TEXT]