Requirement for an Enterprise Architect.
Below is a job description for the role:
Architecture and Data is the enterprise wide architecture and data services group at Our Client. Our mission is to develop and articulate the holistic target state enterprise architecture and partner with various business lines and shared services to execute on a prioritized roadmap. These efforts ensure the optimal use of existing technology capabilities and the development of new ones to increase business revenue and lower costs while reducing risk, increasing resiliency, and enabling more effective service delivery. The team also formulates and executes on our data strategy to reduce complexity and eliminate redundancies in our data.
The Enterprise Architecture Group is building out an EA team in Pune. Team members will work on Third Party Governance and other Architecture Initiatives.
Provide architecture support for Third Party Governance and vendor management efforts, including risk assessment, issue escalation, ongoing monitoring and portfolio assessment
• Complete architecture reviews to optimize value, cost and risk in the Application Portfolio. Govern all activities, by engaging Application teams to ensure decisions are made in-line with Strategic Roadmaps
• Coordinate with Architecture Review Board (ARB) to ensure IT initiatives align with Ecosystem Architecture and ultimately line up with IT and Business Goals, Strategies, and Objectives.
• Ensure Application processes (including those of external service providers) are following the Architecture and Technology Standards.
• Follow up with issue owners and managers to ensure timely completion of issue action plans and escalate issues at risk on issue status, in accordance with established procedures;
• Develop productive relationships with Business Leaders to facilitate and influence the Application Governance Process and gain consensus on a prioritized set of measurable business outcomes.
• Bachelor`s degree in Computer Sc
'Sampoorna Computer People is a Recruitment Agency established in 1990, providing consultancy exclusively in recruitment of IT, ITES (BPO) & Telecom Professionals. Our Head Office is in Mumbai (Bombay) and we have offices at Bangalore, Chennai (Madras), Delhi, Hyderabad and Pune. We are the first IT & Telecom specialist recruitment consultant certified for ISO 9001:2015 by BVQI India. Sampoorna is a founder member of ERA (Executive Recruiters Association) which is India’s Recruitment Agency’s Industry Organization Home page : www.sampoorna.com'
Functions : IT
Industries : IT/Computers - Hardware & Networking, IT/Computers - Software
Skills/Roles I hire for: Java, Software Engineer, Software Developer, Fresher, Php, Software Programmer
level Hiring For: Junior Level, Mid Level, High Level
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content