Job Description :
About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company headquartered in San Francisco (United States). Wells Fargo has offices in over 30 countries and territories. Our business outside of the U.S. mostly focuses on providing banking services for large corporate, government and financial institution clients. We have worldwide expertise and services to help our customers improve earnings, manage risk, and develop opportunities in the global marketplace. Our global reach offers many opportunities for you to develop a career with Wells Fargo. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Market Job DescriptionThe Position
EFT Platform Management is undergoing a significant transformation over the next five years to reduce operational risk, improve the customers experience and introduce efficiencies through automation and innovative solutions. We are hiring a Platform Integration Engineering Manager who will be focused on building a strong platform integration team, working closely with EFT CIO, Technical Infrastructure and Architecture partners to ensure optimal, cost effective and resilient solutions are deployed. This team will be responsible for Level 3 Platform Support for middleware product and niche platform solutions.
Key functions within this team include driving application infrastructure standardization, Cloud enablement, Capacity management, Configuration management and Vulnerability management.Responsibilities
- Launch Wells Fargo Technology Enterprise Functions Technology Platform Integration function consolidating the existing disparate teams into a cohesive organization focused on standardization and optimization of infrastructure and middleware products
- Establish Configuration Management practices, focusing on standard configurations from the start, and swiftly identify and address configuration drift in production, across a portfolio of 900+ applications
- Work closely with EFT CIOs/Application Development teams, EFT Architecture and Technology Infrastructure partners to ensure only standard, optimized solutions are deployed into production
- Diligently focus on costs, with active Capacity Management to ensure optimal usage of hardware deployed
- Diligently focus on the decommissioning process
- Serve as a key participant in the firm's strategic programs as it related to datacenter strategy and Cloud solutions
- Manage, mentor and inspire a team of up to 20 engineers, predominantly Infrastructure Engineers.
- Bring a specific focus on vulnerability management, working closely with the Platform Management Engineering Services team to automate to reduce manual effort and continuous improvement
- Oversee Level 3 Support for platforms such as Information, OBIEE, Ab Initio
Market Skills and CertificationsRequired Qualifications
- 7+ years of software engineering experience 6+ years of leadership or management experience in a technology environment. 6+ years of experience managing software development projects.
- A Master’s degree or higher in computer science or engineering 6+ years of experience with Agile practices 5+ years’ experience with systems architecture design 5+ years’ experience with modern industry-standard engineering technologies and toolsets.
- Experience working in both Application Development as well as an Operations/Production Management environment.
- Demonstrated background and experience with Infrastructure Engineering preferably experience managing an infrastructure or engineering function.
- Experienced in the design and implementation of launching platform integration functions of a similar and scale.
- Experience identifying and implementing technology operations efficiencies and optimizing solutions.
- Proven technical expertise with standard operation systems including Unix, Linux or Wintel.
- Experience with hardware platforms including HP and IBM Mainframe.
- Demonstrated experience with middleware products such as WebLogic, Tomcat or Java.
- Strong working knowledge of niche platforms such as Hadoop, Exadata and Informatica.
- Experience with Software Development tools specifically Java, Pyton and scripting.
- Experience with CI/CD and Automation to include: Jenkins, Gitlab, SonarQube, Artifactory, Ansible, Puppet, and Apigee
- Observability tooling experience with AppDynamics, Spline, Grafana and ITRS.
- Candidate should possess experience with Cloud offerings.
- Experience with Operations Tools such as ServiceNow, PagerDuty, Microsoft Teams, Symphony/Slack, Remedy, IBM Netcool desired.
- Data/Data tool Structure experience with Oracle, Sql, Mongo, Hadoop, Cloudera and Spark preferred.
- Experience with testing applications such as Gremlin, Chaos Monkey, Selenium, jmeter, Blazemeter, Performance Center, Quality Center/ALM, Dev Test.
- Ability to effectively drive and lead operational change in an organization with Wells Fargo’s , scale and complexity
- Demonstrated experience in building, leading, developing and retaining a high performing team of leaders, strong technical experts and high performing professionals in a cultural environment that achieves results through team member engagement and satisfaction
- Demonstrated ability to manage a technology efforts across several lines of business and effectively partner/influence at the senior executive level
- Strong knowledge and understanding of the financial, operational, technical and regulatory drivers impacting a complex and dynamic global technology environment
- Ability to develop technology strategy, operating model & roadmaps with clear objectives and aligned with business, enterprise and WFT strategies
- Broad experience across multiple areas of technology including one or more of architecture, infrastructure, application development and engineering.
- Proven experience as a highly effective leader with credibility from demonstrating strong business and technology acumen
- Highly effective decision-making/critical thinking/problem solving skills with a collaborative and results oriented leadership style
- Demonstrated ability to consult with key business partners and translate complex, technical concepts so that they are clearly understood in support of sound decisions to meet business objectives
- Demonstrated experience motivating and influencing groups or individuals across organizational boundaries to gain trust and confidence to make timely decisions
- Excellent communication (oral and written) with ability to communicate at multiple levels ranging from technologists to senior managers and executive leadership
- Strong commitment to diversity and inclusion
Leadership Expectations at Wells Fargo
As a Team Member manager, you are expected to achieve success by leading yourself, your team, and the business. Specifically you will:
Lead your team with integrity and create an environment where your team members feel included, valued, and supported to do work that energizes them.
Accomplish management responsibilities which include sourcing and hiring talented team members, providing ongoing coaching and feedback, recognizing and developing team members, identifying and managing risks, and completing daily management tasks.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.