A Career at HARMAN
As a technology leader that is rapidly on the move, HARMAN is filled with people who are focused on making life better. Innovation, inclusivity and teamwork are a part of our DNA. When you add that to the challenges we take on and solve together, you’ll discover that at HARMAN you can grow, make a difference and be proud of the work you do every day.
Additional Work Location(s) ​​​​​:None
- Very good hands on coding experience in C & C++
- Very good hands on experience in systemD, DBUS and other IPC mechanisms
- Excellent programming skills in C & C++ under RTOS environment is mandatory
- Strong familiarity with various RTOS such as QNX and Linux on ARM platforms
- Strong Experience with Object Oriented Design & Methodologies
- Experience in building large complex object-oriented software in a real-time, embedded, multi-processor, multi-interface environment
- Excellent communication and coordination skills while working in multi-site environment
- Willingness to work hands-on for the development of the middleware as and when necessary
- Preferably Remote SIM Provisioning (RSP) using LPA (Local Profile Assistant)
- Preferably has worked on SIM Tool Kit or any other SIM application.
- Creating Unit test plan, writing Unit Test cases
- Integration Test Plan, writing sample apps for Integration Testing
- Tools like GDB on linux, valgrid, static analysis tools
- Good understanding of 3GPP specification related to Telephony functionalities.
- Good understanding on IMS – VoLTE functionality.
HARMAN is an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or Protected Veterans status. HARMAN offers a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, professional training and competitive compensation. ()