JOB DESCRIPTION: As a Software Engineer, the successful candidate will play a key role in the design, development, delivery and support of solutions across our global market. The primary responsibility for this role is the development and maintenance of source code to meet requirements as defined for business and functional workflows.
The successful individual will be expected to work and thrive in a fast-paced, interactive development environment with other engineers and product management to quickly flesh out requirements; develop thoughtful designs and implement robust, high-quality features within aggressive timeframes.
Key responsibilities associated with the role include:
• Design, develop, test and support software solutions that meet stringent requirements for quality and timeliness of delivery.
• Analyze and evaluate requirements to ensure that software solutions support user experience needs for the healthcare space.
• Author supporting documents and specifications for projects developed and tested.
• Develop web applications.
• Develop MS SQL Server applications such as views, triggers and stored procedures.
• Design and develop web user interfaces with back-end databases and other tools.
• Recommend technical feasibility of solutions.
• Evaluate new, emerging and evolving technologies.
• Troubleshoot, conduct root cause analysis and resolve difficult problems relating to software applications and programs.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE: • BE/BTech/MCA/MTech or equivalent
• Minimum of 3 years of experience in software development
Practive Health India Pvt Ltd, dba Excelicare... Is a product based company with offices in Raleigh, Canada, Scotland and Hyderabad, With more than 180 employees involved in the R&D, documentation, testing, marketing and customer support of its products.
The Hyderabad facility is responsible for core product development and 'cutting-edge' R&D to specifications drawn up in Onsite Team. There is a specialized hardware R&D environment for the development of embedded systems for healthcare.
Excelicare, an application that has been developed for collaborative care of patients. A friendly and functionally rich electronic patient record forms the basic platform to which a variety of modules, including telemedicine technologies, can be added, allowing the system to grow with increasing user requirements.
Functions : IT
Industries : IT/Computers - Software
Skills/Roles I hire for: Dotnet, Db
level Hiring For: Junior Level, Mid Level, High Level
JAVA /ASP.Net Analysis/programming in live projects in various CRM/ERP/CIO/CLOUD PROJECTS & DOMAINS Collaborate with other team members in the squad and across the tribes Social contract agreed upon within the team for all meeting and deliverables
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content