JOB DESCRIPTION: As a Software Engineer, the successful candidate will play a key role in the design, development, delivery and support of solutions across our global market. The primary responsibility for this role is the development and maintenance of source code to meet requirements as defined for business and functional workflows.
The successful individual will be expected to work and thrive in a fast-paced, interactive development environment with other engineers and product management to quickly flesh out requirements; develop thoughtful designs and implement robust, high-quality features within aggressive timeframes.
Key responsibilities associated with the role include:
• Design, develop, test and support software solutions that meet stringent requirements for quality and timeliness of delivery.
• Analyze and evaluate requirements to ensure that software solutions support user experience needs for the healthcare space.
• Author supporting documents and specifications for projects developed and tested.
• Develop web applications.
• Develop MS SQL Server applications such as views, triggers and stored procedures.
• Design and develop web user interfaces with back-end databases and other tools.
• Recommend technical feasibility of solutions.
• Evaluate new, emerging and evolving technologies.
• Troubleshoot, conduct root cause analysis and resolve difficult problems relating to software applications and programs.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE: • BE/BTech/MCA/MTech or equivalent
• Minimum of 3 years of experience in software development
REQUIRED SKILLS: • The successful candidate is required to have a demonstrated technical and working proficiency and experience in the following:
• Visual Studio .NET Platform (Framework 3.5 and above)
• C#.Net, VB.Net, Python Programming skills
• XML, XSD, XSLT
• REST, WCF, Web Service (Work Experience), Windows services (Knowledge)
• RDBMS and MS SQL Server (2012, 2016)
• Windows Service (Knowledge)
• ASP.Net , Angular (Work Experience)
• Agile Development Methodology
• Additionally, the following demonstrated competencies are required:
• Software debugging, problem solving and lateral thinking
• Strong communication and documentation skills
• Strong team / collaboration skills
• Solid time-management skills
• Ability for making decisions with limited information in dynamic situations
DESIRED SKILLS: In addition to the above, successful candidates will have an added advantaged by possessing experience in the following:
• Cloud Services (Amazon Web Services, MS Azure)
• Familiarity with health tech software/protocols (e.g. HL7)
• SQL Reporting Services
• SQL Integration Services
Practive Health India Pvt Ltd, dba Excelicare... Is a product based company with offices in Raleigh, Canada, Scotland and Hyderabad, With more than 180 employees involved in the R&D, documentation, testing, marketing and customer support of its products.
The Hyderabad facility is responsible for core product development and 'cutting-edge' R&D to specifications drawn up in Onsite Team. There is a specialized hardware R&D environment for the development of embedded systems for healthcare.
Excelicare, an application that has been developed for collaborative care of patients. A friendly and functionally rich electronic patient record forms the basic platform to which a variety of modules, including telemedicine technologies, can be added, allowing the system to grow with increasing user requirements.
Functions : IT
Industries : IT/Computers - Software
Skills/Roles I hire for: Dotnet, Db
level Hiring For: Junior Level, Mid Level, High Level, Top Management
Dot Net Programmer,Dot Net Developer,Asp.net Developer,.net Developer,.net,TRAI,Asp.net,Asp.net 2.o,C#,
2+ Year Of Experience in Web Application Development using Core PHP and Code Igniter framework. Experience in Core PHP is MUST. You will work on business application development like CRM / ERP / LMS. Candidate must be from Mumbai Thane or Navi Mumbai
JAVA /ASP.Net Analysis/programming in live projects in various CRM/ERP/CIO/CLOUD PROJECTS & DOMAINS Collaborate with other team members in the squad and across the tribes Social contract agreed upon within the team for all meeting and deliverables
We've urgent requirement for the Sr. Back end developer role in Mumbai location. Kindly go through the below details to understand the requirement & profile.
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content