Position OverviewRole DescriptionWhat we'll offer you
As part of our flexible scheme, here are just some of the benefits that you'll enjoy
Your key responsibilities
- Best in class leave policy
- Gender neutral parental leaves
- 100% reimbursement under childcare assistance benefit (gender neutral)
- Sponsorship for Industry relevant certifications and education
- Employee Assistance Program for you and your family members
- Comprehensive Hospitalization Insurance for you and your dependents
- Accident and Term life Insurance
- Complementary Health screening for 35 yrs. and above
Galileo is a HUB based payment platform which is a technology consolidation of several legacy High and Low value application in the Bank. We are looking for a engineering lead to understand incidents/issues from production environment and provide quick solution/workarounds in an agile environment. This role is required to work as a team member along with L1/L2 and development teams.
- Identify technical issue, coming up in production.
- Ability to debug and identify offending code (Java/SQL). Provide heads up to development team.
- Broader overview on Configuration, Setup of the application.
- Understand Bank's release and deployment process along with usage of various tools.
- Ability to visualize potential technical impact and there by prioritize the issue.
- Provide possible technical workarounds to minimize financial and reputational damages to bank.
- Work closely with Incident managers, L1/L2 teams, Operations & data center colleagues describing the issues.
- Finding quick technical resolution/workaround involving all parties.
- Ability to work closely with Core delivery team and understand releases cycles and any technical challenges.
- In a position to simulate production scenarios in test/QA environments.
- Automate manual processes in Production environment.
- Lead a team of L3 Engineers.
Your skills and experience
- 12+ years experience as a Java Developer.
- Strong Experience of Java, J2EE, XML, Weblogic 12, JMS, Linux, JSP, etc.,
- Experience of technology like MQ, Fuse etc,
- Experience of Oracle database.
- Experience of working in L1/L2/L3 is a plus
- Experience of Non functional testing is a Plus
- ITIL certification is a Plus
- Payment experience is a plus.
- Strong communication skills. Ability to clearly communicate the potential issue and the risk across various vertical.
- Proven skills and experience of managing stakeholders in technology, operations and business.
- Ensure traceability and transparency is maintained across various verticals.
- Use own judgment to make appropriate and timely decisions based on the information available, and knows when to refer issues upwards.
How we'll support you
About us and our teams
- Training and development to help you excel in your career
- Flexible working to assist you balance your personal priorities
- Coaching and support from experts in your team
- A culture of continuous learning to aid progression
- A range of flexible benefits that you can tailor to suit your needs
Please visit our company website for further information:
Our values define the working environment we strive to create - diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Click to find out more about diversity and inclusion at Deutsche Bank.