Position OverviewGroup Technology (Development & Operations):
Our Technology team pioneers technologies and re-engineers business processes to deliver exceptional levels of innovation and world-class client service. From moving trillions of Euros through a business every day to integrating two organizations after a major acquisition, we face the technological challenges caused by growth, market change and constant competition.
With award-winning mobile banking apps and trading systems, our technology platforms help Deutsche Bank deliver best-in-class products to clients. Naturally, we make sure that the phones work, emails are delivered and PCs run - but we also develop innovative collaboration platforms and workspaces that help our people share their knowledge, their expertise and their passion for our business.
Developments in technology are changing the way we communicate, work and even think. Join us here, and you’ll constantly be looking ahead. We’ll look to you to capitalize on new technological trends that can reshape our business and deliver value for our clients, whilst still meeting the demands of customers, regulators and the markets.Business & Technology Overview:
What we’ll offer you
- We’re delivering a strategic Credit Risk technology platform which will improve risk management capability, data quality and operational efficiency.
- We will retire the legacy platform and provide a foundation for further ‘digitization’ including automated decision engines from 2019 onwards.
- The technology we’re developing covers all core Credit Risk processes - including credit analysis, rating analysis, monitoring & portfolio management.
- While we deliver new Credit Risk Technology, we’re also maintaining existing Credit Risk systems.
As part of our flexible scheme, here are just some of the benefits that you’ll enjoy
Your key responsibilities
- Best in class leave policy
- Gender neutral parental leaves
- 100% reimbursement under child care assistance benefit (gender neutral)
- Flexible working arrangements
- Sponsorship for Industry relevant certifications and education
- Employee Assistance Program for you and your family members
- Comprehensive Hospitalization Insurance for you and your dependents
- Accident and Term life Insurance
- Complementary Health screening for 35 yrs. and above
Experience/ Exposure Mandatory skills TechnicalMust Have:
- This is individual contributor role working on technologies like Java, Oracle and Unix
- Candidate must have 5+ years of proven experience around required skills and knowledge.
- Take handover from vendors based globally and in-source work
- Take E2E Accountability and ownership of work/projects and execute projects using SAFe AGILE methodology
- Understanding of risk business and Architecture
- Converting business requirements into technical design
- Development on key strategic risk platform
- Delivery, Deployment, Review, Business interaction and Maintaining environments
- Contribute to Pune tech. centre build out and be part of COP
Nice to have:
- Java: Java 8 features, Performance tuning in Java, understanding of Java data structures, RMI, Restful communications, implementation of design patterns in Java, Multithreading support in Java 7 and 8, use of streams, Lambdas, Java data access patterns and tools like hibernate, Java app deployment in tomcat, weblogic etc., various ways of debugging a 3 tier java application.
- Oracle: Good understanding of SQL queries, understanding of procedures, cursor, concerns around Java and Oracle interface,etc.
- Unix: Basic knowledge of unix operating system. Shell scripts etc.
- Agile ways of working: Must have full experience of various agile ceremonies relevant to a developer.
- Angular or any other JS framework.
- Certifications around any of above technologies.
Nice to Have:
- Must have worked on Front-office technologies
- IB experience for more than 5 years
- Risk technology experience [Credit risk or Market risk]
- Very strong analytical skills
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work in virtual teams and in matrix organizations
- Excellent team worker
Keeps pace with technical innovationRequired Skills/Experience
- Participates in design sessions and contribute to robust design
- Contributes and adheres to the definition of development and SW standards to implement/reflect DB guidelines (naming conventions, encryption, and security settings)
- Ensures architectural changes (as defined by Architects) are implemented
- Develops source code, including descriptions, for all software Components in accordance with Detailed Software Requirements specification, the functional design and the technical design document or backlog
- Participates and guides others for code reviews
- Integrates software components following the groups integration strategy
- Verifies integrated software components by unit and integrated software testing according to the software test plan. Software test findings must be resolved
- Ensures that all code changes are tracked and recorded through the groups change management process and that development is scheduled and approved
- Provides Release Deployments on non Production Management controlled environments
- Capture Build and Deployment notes, develop Software Product Deployment & Operating Instructions
- Provides Level 3 support for technical infrastructure components (i.e., databases, middleware and user interfaces)
- Contributes to root cause /problem analysis
- Fixes software defects/bugs and responsible for code quality and ensure zero-defect in their code
- Collaborates with Functional Analysts and technical Specialists to complete work, as required
BE/B.Tech/MCA/M.Tech/M.Sc [comp sci]How we’ll support you
About us and our teams
- Training and development to help you excel in your career
- Flexible working to assist you balance your personal priorities
- Coaching and support from experts in your team
- A culture of continuous learning to aid progression
- A range of flexible benefits that you can tailor to suit your needs
Please visit our company website for further information:
Our values define the working environment we strive to create – diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Click to find out more about diversity and inclusion at Deutsche Bank.